Reviews for Wolfsbane
tiara123458 chapter 15 . 2/7
Lol. This is my favorite chapter throughout the whole book, and I loved the whole story, so that's saying something. I like your sense of humor (humour? Seen it spelled both ways...). Good work! :D :D :D
LoveLifeForever chapter 15 . 1/10
I am genuinely sad that this story is over. I loved reading about 'Wolfsbane' and his time with Harry. I might, if it's alright with you, try my hand at a few one shots from the last four years of Harry's Hogwarts years. Our maybe you could? The last chapter was straight out of Monty Python, and the "don't call me Shirley" line was inspired. I fully intend to check out the ready of your work.
Sacraa chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
I love the last chapter.
Nice story
Madame Minuit12 chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
I really enjoyed your story :) :) thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
Cute story. I quite enjoyed it.
Animal Lover chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
I love this ..and no this isnt Remus bashing..Remus is acting canon..he cares for harry and still thinks Sirius murderur ...maybe once petty grew " ratface "od revealed then perhaps Remus will be nicer.
GuesssWho chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
You are very silly :D
Guest chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Okay, I'm guessing that you archive binged the Girl Genius webcomic before writing this, because everyone sounds like Othar Tryvaggsen, Gentleman Adventurer.
EmptySurface chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
A very nice fic, indeed! Gentlemanly and all! :P
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Interesting! I can't wait to see where this goes... and what Remus' reaction might be :D
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
great story. :)
Kenzstuff17 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
SIRI! SIRI LIVES! PADFOOT NEVER DIES!

I may still be in denial years after reading Order of the Phoenix.
Snarky64 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
I rather enjoyed responsible Remus! Very enjoyable fic. Thank you.
Thoorn chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Splendiferous! Very while written and highly enjoyable!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Ha. This story gave me a good number of much needed laughs. Thanks for sharing. It was very funny, and cute and fluffy. Less dramatic than the books (which is sadly likely why it didn't happen this way), but I'd have loved to have read this in canon. Very enjoyable read.