Reviews for Wolfsbane
Cztelnik chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
Definitely a bit crack but most enjoyable.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
What... The... Fuck... Just... Whaaaaa...
VannahSkye chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Pahaha this reminded me of my best friends and I when we wanted to be particularly obnoxious. We used to talk that way all the time- it was hilarious to us, quite annoying to others. Lol oh well!
I snorted at the hippogriff lines. Also Dumbledore s portkey beard, that produced a really weird mental image. I loved your Dumbles, both in the outtakes and the main fic. What a strange old man.
VannahSkye chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
Omfg I don't know if it's the extremely late hour and the fact that I only got a few hours sleep last night but this whole chapter had me laughing hysterically!
"Poor Scabbers is going to die" that line got me so hard. I can picture it so perfectly in my head: Lupin mock sorrowful in the background, deadpan Dumbledore, prancing Padfoot and horrified Harry (omg what look at all my accidental alliteration). Hahaha I loved that scene so much.
And AGH of all the houses to give cheering potions too! Gryffindor- already the loudest and most rambunctious house- high on cheering potions. Is this castle okay? Is it still standing?
Well crap, I had other things I. Was going to say but as I noted earlier; I'm slightly delirious from lack of sleep and lost my train of thought. Anywaaaays I really enjoyed reading this story (I wonder if it's this funny when I'm not tired?) and I know there's still a chapter left but I figured I might as well review now cause I know ill end up forgetting to later. I didn't think I'd like it but I really did! It was super adorbs.
jon reeve chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
I'm just going to ignore this chapter...

Loved new name for Padfoot. I like how Moony still saw the worst in the situation with Wolfsbane sleeping in Harry's bed.
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Hehehe, Harry's dream at the end's absolutely hilarious! That's what you get when simple concepts of your subconscious mix with most baffling reality... And yet for some reason, I can't help but wonder why Sirius needed all that toilet paper... well, perhaps it's better for some things to forever remain a mystery xD
Sirius an awesome pet by the way. I wish I had a Wolfsbane.
Aw, poor Sirius wanted Harry to name him Padfoot, but he still chose something else... But gotta admit, naming him like that is pretty funny, since he, James and Peter used to be Remus' "Wolfsbane" of sorts for the full moon. I bet Sirius was laughing as well.

Great beginning for the story, love it!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
aww this chapter was adorable!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
i like this!
tiara123458 chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
Lol. This is my favorite chapter throughout the whole book, and I loved the whole story, so that's saying something. I like your sense of humor (humour? Seen it spelled both ways...). Good work! :D :D :D
LoveLifeForever chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
I am genuinely sad that this story is over. I loved reading about 'Wolfsbane' and his time with Harry. I might, if it's alright with you, try my hand at a few one shots from the last four years of Harry's Hogwarts years. Our maybe you could? The last chapter was straight out of Monty Python, and the "don't call me Shirley" line was inspired. I fully intend to check out the ready of your work.
Sacraa chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
I love the last chapter.
Nice story
Madame Minuit12 chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
I really enjoyed your story :) :) thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
Cute story. I quite enjoyed it.
Animal Lover chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
I love this ..and no this isnt Remus bashing..Remus is acting canon..he cares for harry and still thinks Sirius murderur ...maybe once petty grew " ratface "od revealed then perhaps Remus will be nicer.
GuesssWho chapter 15 . 5/26/2014