Reviews for Wolfsbane
dianaanne chapter 15 . 8/11
I enjoyed the story.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 13 . 6/5
I can't believe you quoted airplane. I was proper giggling away when I read it xD
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 5/10
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 5/10
I love this. Great job. It's really funny when you think about the washing Wolfsbane scene from Sirius' point of view. I was laughing when reading the original, but from his POV it's hilarious!
RSegovia chapter 15 . 3/29
Very nice, with a cracky ending. It does seem like the solution would have been for Sirius to simply grab Scabbers' cage and take it to Lupin, on the train or at any point thereafter. It's nice seeing him put sweet Harry first, though. I'm thinking that the twins must have seen Peters name on the map in Ron's first year and simply assumed that Scabbers had previously been named Peter Pettigrew. Another outtake or sequel could involve them finding out the truth about the Marauders, and perhaps learning a thing or two from Padfoot and Moony.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 15 . 3/24
What did you smoke to get this chapter? Really, i want to know
Love it. Curious if Fred and George were looking for Sirius since his name would have shown up on the map. Be interesting if they saw Peter's name too.
dear god this chapter nearly made me fall of my chair dying of laughter
Cztelnik chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
Definitely a bit crack but most enjoyable.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
What... The... Fuck... Just... Whaaaaa...
VannahSkye chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Pahaha this reminded me of my best friends and I when we wanted to be particularly obnoxious. We used to talk that way all the time- it was hilarious to us, quite annoying to others. Lol oh well!
I snorted at the hippogriff lines. Also Dumbledore s portkey beard, that produced a really weird mental image. I loved your Dumbles, both in the outtakes and the main fic. What a strange old man.
VannahSkye chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
Omfg I don't know if it's the extremely late hour and the fact that I only got a few hours sleep last night but this whole chapter had me laughing hysterically!
"Poor Scabbers is going to die" that line got me so hard. I can picture it so perfectly in my head: Lupin mock sorrowful in the background, deadpan Dumbledore, prancing Padfoot and horrified Harry (omg what look at all my accidental alliteration). Hahaha I loved that scene so much.
And AGH of all the houses to give cheering potions too! Gryffindor- already the loudest and most rambunctious house- high on cheering potions. Is this castle okay? Is it still standing?
Well crap, I had other things I. Was going to say but as I noted earlier; I'm slightly delirious from lack of sleep and lost my train of thought. Anywaaaays I really enjoyed reading this story (I wonder if it's this funny when I'm not tired?) and I know there's still a chapter left but I figured I might as well review now cause I know ill end up forgetting to later. I didn't think I'd like it but I really did! It was super adorbs.
jon reeve chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
I'm just going to ignore this chapter...

Loved new name for Padfoot. I like how Moony still saw the worst in the situation with Wolfsbane sleeping in Harry's bed.
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Hehehe, Harry's dream at the end's absolutely hilarious! That's what you get when simple concepts of your subconscious mix with most baffling reality... And yet for some reason, I can't help but wonder why Sirius needed all that toilet paper... well, perhaps it's better for some things to forever remain a mystery xD
Sirius an awesome pet by the way. I wish I had a Wolfsbane.
Aw, poor Sirius wanted Harry to name him Padfoot, but he still chose something else... But gotta admit, naming him like that is pretty funny, since he, James and Peter used to be Remus' "Wolfsbane" of sorts for the full moon. I bet Sirius was laughing as well.

Great beginning for the story, love it!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
aww this chapter was adorable!