Reviews for Could It Be
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
A GREAT AND WONDERFUL STORY.
Rangeralltheway chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Loved it, great story.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Loved this story. I really liked Ryan and his POV. Well done
Vulcan Rider chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
I had to back up to review this story again. It was just as wonderful and powerful and emotional as the first time I read it. I just can't get enough. You have a way of writing the most amazing characters and truly getting the most out of their psyches. I love the way that Ryan truly wanted Steph, but realized that she was in love with Ranger, then when he met Ranger and realized that he was in love with Steph, he did what he could to help get them together. What an incredible man. I loved the ending and just had to tell you once again, that every time I read this story, it just gets better and better. Thanks again for posting it.

Maggie M.
Ranger'sBabe411 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Loved it! I love just about all your stories. Wouldn't mind a seeing a sequel to this though!
Dherea chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Loved the story - especially Ryan! I don't know, if I were Steph, I might have kept him...
Skier Chick chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Retrdtchr chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
Great story. Really like the introduction of Ryan and the relationship with Stephanie. Only drawback is numerous glaring grammatical errors. Get someone to help with that and you're on your way to winners!
Vulcan Rider chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Great story. I absolutely loved Ryan and almost wished they'd get together, but I love the way you worked it all out.

Fantastic story, great writing and superb plotline. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us.

Love ya,

Mag
Rangerette2388 chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
That was a great ending to the story. She got the best of both worlds.
Barb4psu chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
great story! love it
Barb4psu chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
If I vote for Ranger and OC can I be the OC :-)

I like both ideas so I say do both - not much of a help am I?
Lheto chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
I was totally caught up in your story! You are a great writer. This is the best Steph and Ranger fanfic ever!
Shadoee chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
i prefer a ranger/Stephanie story but i wouldn't say no to a ranger/oc story if he's still close with Stephanie.
Emelie Martel chapter 10 . 2/24/2011