Reviews for Secrets behind the Glass
freeyoursoulx chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I am so unbelievably happy that you updated this! It's definitely one of my favorite's you have written so far, aside from; "Rock Bottom," and "Outside Heaven," which is by far-my favorite. Cannot wait for more. :)
Alexa Chloe chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Oooh, you've left us with a cliffhanger! Is the dramatic change what causes Sarah to start cutting? Is it what I think it is, and I believe we discussed all those years ago?
Alexa Chloe chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I finally read this, about a year and half after you put it up! D:

You have to continue with this. I don't remember what we discussed happened to Sarah, but I think I know what it involved. I don't rememeber her cutting, though. :S

Gonna go read Outside Heaven, I'll be here all night! D:
Chelsey chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I'm excited to see where you take this, and I understand about being overwhelmed after writing your previous story; "Outside heaven," which was brilliant as well. I really hope you continue this because you truly have a wonderful gift when it comes to writing, and also-there are not very many 'Sarah,' centered stories out there. In fact, I think the only three I've seen have been yours. Plus, she is one of my favorite characters on 7th heaven, and I felt they never really did delve into her enough. Maybe a bit at first with her faith and with Matt, but other then that-nothing. So again, I really do hope you continue this because I'd love to know Sarah's secret. I mean, I have a few ideas but I'd rather not put them out there. Haha.
MarauderishMischiefMaker chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hey Paisley so glad you have another story. I wonder what happened to Elyse's arm. Is she being abused? Please update!
CNJ chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Hi, glad to see you updated! I've been busy, but I finally got halfway thru chapter 6 of my story; I hope I can have it finished soon.

Interesting chapter; I wonder why Sarah's dad doesn't want her alone with Elyse's baby?

Good story so far; can't wait to see more!
jseventh chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
are you going to update your story called wake me up in september story?
emsoreoangel chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Wow. I just started reading this story. It seems pretty intense. I am eager to see how you are going to play this story line out. Please update again soon!
CNJ chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Heyyy, good you have another story up! Did I thank you for reviewing my latest chapter? Thanks, in case I forgot.

Wow, you're good at having differing POV's of different characters. Good seeing one about Sarah.

I wonder why her parents were so overprotective; they sounded worse than Annie and Eric here. And I can't wait to see what the "incident" was in Sarah's life and if it had anything to do with either of her parents.

Can't wait to see more from you, WhizofCheese; keep writing; you're a talented writer!
Livin-on-Dempeo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OMG. I seriously hope you update's amazing! I always loved Sarah on the show, and now that I've begun reading this, it has me thinking. They never did reveal much about Sarah on the show, so this story could go in sooo many ways. Seriously, you have to update this soon.

Why wouldn't Sarah's parents let her out of their sight? I have to know what she did! Please update. :) I love this. I'm going to check out some of your other stories.