Reviews for Love Stories
Tikigod784 chapter 4 . 2/13
That Nagi and Arika one was fantastic. Like hoooooly shit. The brevity only makes it better.
chaosglory626 chapter 4 . 2/13
Great as always. What is the series that The Old Story is from? It seems very familiar. Anyway, keep up the good work.
MangamanZX chapter 4 . 2/13
Interesting take on the Madoka x Homura front... Good job :)
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Some of these are very short and touching; I hope you continue with this series.
shanejayell chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Awww.
Sereg5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Nice update. Veryh cute.
Darkenning chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Very sweet.

But come on, man, you don't seriously think that things are going to go THAT easy for Aki and Sora, do you?
Uldihaa chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Misaka imouto! Yay! Seriously, they steal every single scene they appear in.

But I'm not so sure Kuroko would be exasperated with multiple Misakas, no matter what was going on. Quivering in indecisive lust? Yes. Drooling and giggling like a dirty old man as high-definition sexual fantasies ran through her mind? Yes. Panting and heaving in excitement? Goodness, yes. Quite possibly followed by fainting from hyperventilation. Exasperated? Not so much, I'm thinking.
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
This story is probably the only thing I look forwards to on Valentine's day. I noticed before that the story says completed and was worried we wouldn't get a new chapter this year. I'm a bit disappointed that the Candy Boy one was really short, but oh well. Till next year for this great story.
Tikigod784 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
the first railgun snippet was awesome!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Escaflowne DOES need more love, especially since it was pretty much my first mecha series waaaaay back when it was on TV. And I REALLY need to check out Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei sometime...

Also, your Nanoha snippet, if accurate, came across as a bit sarcastic, but still funny in a snarky kind of way, which is what I presume you were going for.
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
All of the stories were heartrendingly beautiful. Asuna accepting secrets and generously sharing Negi with others... Shiro and Arturia finding each other at last in the true ending of Fate Stay Night... Elsie's love for Keima and her sister... even as I laughed at Applejack's letter and Illya succumbing to Decadent Habits and Deep Love and the Palmtop Tiger of Happiness and all eight words of All Star Nanoha... and even considering how I all but went "Squee!" as Madokami accepted her loving prophet's humble gifts...

...Still none grabbed my heartstrings and plucked such an aching melody out of them like your Escaflowne feature. Ah, Hitomi The world indeed became more wonderful...
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awww... it's a wonderful collection of stories that contrast and complement each other. It's very moving to see the different ways the characters regard love, from messianic Arika to Eva going to war and another Eva lying peaceful to Haruna (proving evil does have standards as well as humor) and even the antagonists Tsukuyomi and Godel.
IANCE chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Never:

I REALLY don't like that pairing, as I've said like a couple bajillion other times. That's all I can say about it.

Realta Nua:

I find it, for some reason, funny that the Shirou that eventually reunited with Saber ended up being otherwise Archer.

Pure:

Haven't read the source, therefore can't critique.

Pony Sutra:

I'll never understand the fascination with the ponies.

Worship:

Or with heavily abused magical girls.

Invisible:

WHERE ARE MY GIANT ROBOTS! Also, it's rare to see a fic where someone gets over their 'zomg love'.

Decadent Habits (That meme only works in the TvTropes forums!)

We told you it was just hyper concentrated ship tease, not confirmation, but I guess we'll never convince you of that one, [lol]. In any case, Tsundere Illya is funny, as always.

Stalker:

Ah, you know you want to ship Matoi with Chisame, Magey, the Yuri compels you!

Superstition:

No familiarity towards source material so no critique.

All Star Nanoha:

Magey, I am disappoint. I expected a ridiculously cracky and WAFFy ficlet here. You made goddamn 2814, for chrissakes.

If ya wanna complain about it, go do it at the forum. I'll go die in a fire or something now.
Sorakage Sama chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Another masterful chapter. This was sweet and touching. Great work, as usual.

Ja ne