Reviews for Leroy Jethro Gibbs: Vampire Hunter
Kagome Avalon chapter 6 . 4/2
I'm glad that Gibbs isn't really dead. Is there a possible sequel in the future? Maybe where Gibbs can come out of hiding and can work with his team again? Have them hunting and destroying the rest of the evil vampires. It never told who was in charge of that particular operation. To be honest I didn't think that I would like this story or not but it was more interesting than I thought it would be. I'm glad that I decided to give it a try.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 6 . 1/2
It was quite a cool crossover, though I had a hard time imagining Mike Franks as Henry Sturges at first...
Hermione's Shadow chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
YYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! Lol, ok, I know I say this about the majority of your stories, but you TOTALLY need to do a sequel for this one too! :p Consider it a mark that I think you are that awesome of a writer :p Maybe it doesn't even have to be a full blown story you know? Like a one-shot a few years down the road, how the team is managing still being agents, and working their new job as a team as well, and maybe still interacting with Gibbs and Mike? :p Ok, I'll shut up now, but I just want you to know that I think you have an amazing talent for writing
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Have to admit I was hoping Gibbs would re-appear as a "good" vamp.

Very interesting story, especially since I've successfully avoided vampire stories for my entire life. Just had to see what you'd do with the NCIS guys and you sure made it work!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Another awesome story although I'm still reeling from losing Gibbs.
Noitca chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
So that was actually really good. Truthfully, at first I was skeptical, but you put the story together very well. If you decided to make a sequel, I would certainly gladly read it. You did an excellent job, especially with your grammar.
Vonn 185 chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Very interesting read. And different. If you continue to write NCIS stories, I look forward to see what you come up with next.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
I loved the last line from Mike, it is just so fitting for Gibbs. Great story thanks
xXSourApplesXx chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Most thought it was just a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences, but then again, most people don't believe in vampires.

So that's why he dosn't believe in coincidences. ;) Keep up the good work.
xXSourApplesXx chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh, and of course, one last thing."

"What?"

"We don't sparkle."

Tim choked back a bark of hysterical laughter, and Franks grinned.

This made me laigh my head off. Oh, and I can totally see Gibbs being a vampire hunter. But I'm not so sure Abby would be happy with that. xD jk *clicks the "Next" button*
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
So far, I've spotted the one about always carrying a knife. ;D
alix33 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
"Give me a few hours to do some recognizance and we'll get started." - "reconnaissance".

"Tony laughed, but there was no humor in it. "I'm out of here. You can keep your crazy delusions and-." He turned and came face to face with Mike, in full vampire mode. "JESUS-!" "No, not even close," snarked Mike. Tony backed away and almost wound up in Ziva's lap as she just stared in shock. Mike returned to normal and Tim sighed." - Crud! I HATE how mean DiNozzo can be to Tim and Tim just has to freaking suck it up, but if Tim ever dares retaliate, DiNozzo gets his panties in a bunch and makes life practically unliveable for Tim.

"They made it outside just as the sun was peaking over the horizon." - "peeking".
Phaetona chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Well done DNA! I liked the story, good take down. Was a little suprised that Tim stayed as a Sr. Agent, but not as suprised that Gibbs got turned. I liked the story line, and wouldn't mind seeing a sequel. This was a good read. Thanks DNA!

Forever,

Phae
ls chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
great job! I really enjoyed this-thanks!
siltrana chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
great story thanks for writing it