Reviews for Valentine Bites
Pyre13 chapter 5 . 10/28
Absolutely brilliant! Every single one was utterly perfect!
Eternal Optimist chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Wow some were really creepy but in a very good way. Had to laugh at Mrs. Hudson... Guess now we know the skull's real identity and why she confiscated it (him) from Sherlock. Harry was really creepy too but at least even though she's schizophrenic, she knows she's deranged enough to keep herself perpetually trashed.
Laura chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
I enjoyed the piece. Thank you for writing it.
The Misty Jewel chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
these stories are so cute! I love the little one shots!
Just an idea- How would a Molly/Moriarty fic be, if you ever made one? Cuz' that first drabble interests me and now I feel the need to ship Molly and Moriarty! XD Fic maybe? I dunno! :P
Completely Sirius chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
It took me under five minutes to read these, but I think I'll still be laughing about them for the next five years.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I particularly enjoyed the JOHNLOCK and the MOLLIARTY drabbles! Although, the skull as Mrs. Hudson's husband was a neat idea! Nice job!
TanisTanninger chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
The skull as Mrs. hudson's husband is the best idea ever !
Lux chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Very sweet and funny. Lovely.
Thr3n0dy chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Lovely. The perfect melding of brevity and imagery.
Katerina Riley chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
This was cute, especially this las one. Having he skull be Mrs. Hudson's husband's was seemingly cannon, a bit gross, and completely awesome.
VampChick76 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Love it!

Kerlyssa chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Also, props for a Molliarty that actually intrigues me, as well as a great take on Anthea's name and Harry's self destruction- you have a talent for making me rethink these characters w/o taking them ooc for the series.
Kerlyssa chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Mr. Hudson, the skull, is now my head canon. Amazing.
Murphy AT chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
THAT'S why she keeps stealing the skull! It's a little game! Oh, how cute.
Murphy AT chapter 4 . 8/29/2012