Reviews for The One he treasures the most
lovepandasandanime chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
So beautiful I loved this! It made so much sense, from what I know! And also, this managed to not offend me in any way, because usually when I read a fanfiction about China's relations with other countries in the past, I find that it's kinda innacurrate. This is really great also because there was no "bad guy" or "good guy" because that's really how it is in the real world.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Sniff, that was so bittersweet, and it was such a heartwarming ending as well! Gah, I love it so much!
FallingBreathless chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Gah! I love this story. I'm a total sucker for China-Hong Kong and family atmosphere
AWWWWW

Please write more China and Hong Kong stories. Fanfiction has a severe lack of them! 3
NanimiLie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I almost cried reading this.T-T
Kotohime Haku chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Why did you leave Taiwan...;A; WHY DID YOU TAKE HER AWAY JAPAN! (JapanxTaiwan fan, but still!) So emotional...Hong Kong is still living with China up until this day...
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
THAT WAS SOOOOOO SAD! I'm starting to have mixed feelings about Taiwan now... I love Hong Kong!
UchihaKurista chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow :O

Great story!It was so emotional.I almost cried when Hong Kong got taken away from China.

Anways good job!
tokidokilove chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was a lovely story, and I loved Hong Kong and China TTATT.
CherryDragona chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I LOVE THIS! it so emotional ! :):) it was funny when hong kong set fireworks int he morning to annoy england XD

Taiwan why did u leave China 4 TT u promised to not leave him but u still did...

did taiwan leave or did japan take her? O_O

LOVE THIS :D:D
China Moon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is beautiful, aru. In my group of Hetalia friends I'm China. . .I seem to be bossy, old, and panda crazy, but I enjoy children and having friends and look young for my age. This story made me cry. It reminded me of the times friends had been taken away or I had been stabbed in the back. . . I only wish I could find my little Hong Kong, aru. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Cries!

Ai ya

that was so sentimental! China is my home country and I am so proud of my culture. And I'm so proud that Hong Kong is technically part of China too. This madey day. Thanks
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Squeee!

Squee!

Squeeeeeee!

Thisis the cutest thing ever:D Loved it.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMFG this is really cute :D

this isn't even OOC 8]