Reviews for Strawberry Hybrids Are The Best Kinds Of Hybrids
Oops can't wait for next chapter pleaes update soon ;)
Kazeneko-san chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
cute 3 i looked at the deviant photos and their really well done to I sincerely hope you update this soon
ougley chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
TwilightMelodic chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
please update soon
love it !
it's so cute!
Akira Namikaze chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Haha that's good cant wait til you update again :D
Lady Avotil chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Hi!_

Well, I really enjoyed reading the story so far. But poor Ichigo, having to put up with Orihime like that..._'...And poor, poor Kisuke! Thinking there is something between Ichigo and Zangetsu!...Is there something between them, actually? And are we going to meet any of the other experimental kittens? I mean, if Zangetsu is a kitten too...then does this mean that there might be some of our favorite Vizards as kittens and their Zanpakutous as well? Ah, so many questions and no answers! Makes reading this story all the more interestign!_

I also enjoyed reading this story because the dialogue and description were pretty well-balanced, the level of English used - high, and the quality of the writing - excellent!_

So keep up the fantastc work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I can't wait to see what happens next!_
ArtThouStupid chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Aw, this is a brilliant story. I do hope you continue it :)
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Awwww I wants to read more! Please update soon! -MnM
ichigos future wife chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Yay! A new chapter! I loved it! I lol-ed at Ichi eating the cake and strawberries, good job! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Teldra chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
More please :D
Demonic-Kat chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I was too lazy to log in, but fantastic chapter!

Orihime was hilarious XD
Miku Alli chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Lol.. I think I died at happy go lucky retard and gay hair color... XD
MugetsuIchigo chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
nice chapter!i'm glad summer vacation started! but this is gonna be a busy summer...since i'll be taking AP classes next soon
Corky Cat chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Cool! Can't wait for the next one!
Redrosedragon18 chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
whoa...Love this story 3 Can't way for some Itchi-Urahara loving :D Great job! I love the buildup, it really does a good job of explaining the background and the characters as they are in this story :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »