Reviews for Irresistible
Sklyer chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awww! This was the CUTEST thing ever. Well done!
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
aahhaha awww cute ending!
shehadastory chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
OH MY GOD I JUST ADORE THIS ONESHOT OH MY FUCKING GOD IT WAS SO SWEET AND SEXY AND GAH I JUST LOVED IT!
EclareBelievr chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
O MY GOD! that was probably one of the BEST stories i EVER read! i love when Eli says " you know that im crazy about you right" sooo cute my stomach flipped! REALLY GOOD!
stydiaXspoby chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
WHY AM I JUST READING THIS NOW? :O

Best Valentine's Day one I've read.

Adorable 3
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I can't stop smiling! This was done excellently. Loved it so much. I love your oneshots!
PolkaDotBowLace chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Lol I love how the title was incoporated in the last sentence :D this was. Really cute story!
takethecurve chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aww! Warmth and fuzziness all around! I loved this!

It was so cute and playful with just the right dash of sexiness thrown in!
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Aaaww that was so cute! That should've been in the show! Or at least a mini! Wonderful!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Okay, I don't know how many times I literally SHOUTED "AAAWEEEE!" while reading this! I'm still grinning like an idiot.

This could SO have happened. (not the smut on the show, of course, but the conversations!)

I loved this. You KNOW how I feel about theatre make-outs ;) I have literally never identified with a fanfic more. Talking about a friend you're concerned about...deep meaningful conversation...make-outs in the green room! This is the way things work in that (my) world! :D

AND YAY! YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO WRITE A VALENTINE'S DAY ONE SHOT! YOU LIED AND I'M SO FREAKIN' GLAD!

My favorite line? " 'You're touching my ass,' he marvelled." He MARVELLED it! And his butt! It's a cute butt. Haha I adored the fact that this smut was fluffy and playful. And his "I love you"? Wonderful. Great lead up, too.

I love writing and reading different ways they say "I love you." *siiiigh*

THANK YOU FOR THIS.
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awwww, this was just so damn cute and sexy. I can't stop smiling this is just so eeek! I love your one-shots, they're so amazing! Your stories in general are amazing! *hearts hearts hearts* Can't wait until you post another! Oh and update I Thought I Saw Your Face Today, probably my favorite story by you ;) lol, anyway, again, cutest one-shot ever!
BeautifulDisaster27 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
OMG it was amazing! I loved it.
Tormented-With-A-Curse-To-Kill chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
!
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
So very cute and fluffy.

Forward! Clare is awesome. :)

Also: '"The whole situation doesn't even make sense," I said and Eli gave me a curious look. "She told him she's in love with him. They've spent like two hours together and she wasn't even sober for any of it."

"I guess some people fall really fast…or more likely, she was just trying to distract him from her drinking. There's a big difference between infatuation and love, and I'm sure they're not there yet," Eli said.'

THIS! Exactly! This is why I continue to bite my nails for Adam.

Meanwhile, they said they loved each other. :-) Squee!
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
oh lord.

i think that was almost too perfect.

so amayzing.

so so very amayzing.

if you were a greek god i would make sacrifices at your altar daily (i have no idea where that came from, lol)