Reviews for Born This Hetalian Way
GenderBender25 chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
I am now in love with this song.
Kameya Karona chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Oh! I am so very excited about this mini series! I don't normally like Lillie, but she was actually useful here and it all works. The previous tales are amazing too. Prussia is my all time favorite character and he and Fritz are just the cutest! I'm just really anxious to see how this high school story goes.
I like the Bible theme. I know that since you're basing the chapters on Lady Gaga's songs, they're bound to mention as much Christianity as she sings. So it's nice to see this subtle trace in the writing.

Thanks for the story time! Now, on to the next chapter!
judethehedgehog chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
Are you going to do a chapter for princess die? Or you going to wait till Artpop gets released to do it?
silver chapter 26 . 4/5/2012
One of my favorite artistsHetalia goodness glory glory hallelujah! My favorites were some of the little details, like how relationships wind up similar in alternate universes and yet different. The Romania and Bulgaria bit at the end was somehow wonderful.

An now I need to listen to every Lady Gaga song and watch Friendship is Magic. Feliks, you brilliant little monster, you.
Anonymous Quincy chapter 26 . 3/9/2012
All right might I just say this took me a week total to read but it was absolutely amazing! Turkey was just so- and Norway was just- oh and Egypt was amazing! Especially loved Egypt's and Romania's! (hair is now my new song from lady gaga) This one is going right to favorites and it was definitely worth the read! (although Austria's depressed me a little being both an Austria cosplayer and a woman) Regardless I'm recommending this one to every author I know on here! Amazing work, breathtakingly inspiring and definitely the best thing I have read on fan fiction in a long time! Please keep writing!

your newest fan Anonymous Quincy. -
Say It Say My Name chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
Yeeees Romania *heart* Romania was actually one of my nation OCs, I was hoping he'd be a girl. xD oh well. I love him as he is. and your headcanon is epic.

I hadn't heard of this song, I'm going to have to find it. xD
terracotta28 chapter 25 . 12/22/2011
*Wipes away a tear* That was beautiful. Truly remarkable!
Say It Say My Name chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
jfdshahgsl crying right now. I love beyond love whenever this fanfic updates.

To be honest, this not only edicated my headcanon heavily (doppelgangers! omgsobrilliant! and ukraine/prussia!), it made me love the Gaga songs I initially didn't really enjoy. (You and I! God that is my favorite one now... I always like Americano as well, and I love the chapter on it!) Hetalia and Gaga will forever be entwined in my head thanks to this, which could not make me more happy. Well maybe it could if you write more. :3 So through all the tears and all the laughs,... I speak in Lady Gaga lyrics. Fantastic. xD I just wanna say, this is so good, I hope you become a writer or whatever you want to do~ and good luck. From a random person. c:
PruCan4evar chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
OHMIGOD I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH! DON'T EVER LEAVE US! Actually, if Lady Gaga comes out with a new CD will there be a chance that you'll be continuing these stories?
ChibiStarr chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
It is really hard to type when you've just been melted into a puddle of goo, but I will try.

This is...so perfect. I don't even know where to begin. Every single thing just made my inner self go "Awwww!" (the flute playing is what really did it though ) and I loved how you explained all of your inspiration. This is such a satisfying way to end the story, IMO.

((PS you were at the Hetalia History panel? Ffff-I am so jealous. D: ))
asdfghjkl chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Australia! luuuuuuuuuv him :-D
Say It Say My Name chapter 24 . 10/13/2011
Anything beyond informing you of this would come out as asjdhsdjglkj;l because this is adorable.

asjdhafdjkl;'sdf
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 23 . 9/28/2011
Aw, Greece and Japan are so cute, I just wanna hug them to DEATH x3

Also, Turkey and Egypt rock. They're, like, my favourite underappreciated pairing. And Egypt's joke about 'de Nile' made me giggle.

And congrats on the ten thousand hits! You totally deserve it! :D
Say It Say My Name chapter 23 . 9/28/2011
sjlkdghlhjgal yes.
ChibiStarr chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
I'm tearing up. How did I miss this chapter? Oh I wanted to hug the both of them throughout the entire thing.

Fritz's little "Hello!" was absolutely great XDD And his entire speech and the very end about his heart and speaking German...fweee I can't type. Eyes getting blurry.