Reviews for Caprice
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Good story
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Holy SCRAP. Starscream's a messed-up little fragger, isn't he? Trippy story. Is it ever scary to know you can write things like this? I know it scares me, sometimes. Starscream seems to be the receptacle for all our darkest, deepest-hidden psychological elements.
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Woah. This story has far more depth than what I'd expected. Your portrayal of Starscream was excellent- his character was so manipulative, hateful and (perhaps) insane. This is probably one of the more disturbing interpretations of Starscream that I've come across.

At least, that's what I got from this fic, anyway.

Great work.
soundbarrier chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
really enjoyed this - your Starscream manages to be vile and manipulative but appears genuine about his own rage and humiliation. I also like how Optimus is clearly anxious and doubtful about the whole situation but consistently gives in to his higher principles throughout the story. Those darn Autobot ideals!
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
awesome
Megacheesedoodle chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
hehe nice :3

That was a weird combination, but it worked

good jobbie, keep up the work~ c;
Sonic's chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This cries to be a series y'know.
Got Buttermilk chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ooh, very dark and intense. I loved how as a reader I couldn't quite figure Starscream out; you really captured the enigma that is the Decepticon Air Commander. Great work!
Kasuto Vero chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Sucks to be Optimus, eh?

There's something about this story that I really like, though I just can't place it. The writing style? Prime's hesitation? The mentioned different styles of interfacing? I'm not sure of the reason, but I love it.