Reviews for Fruitful
LolaRose3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I don't know how you do it. I don't ship Amy/Eleven at all, but here you are writing these wonderful one-shots and here I am shipping them together! Cudos to you.
KuroshitsujiLover22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I will, here it is! Great story.
BritishLovely chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ooh, I really enjoyed this! Apples are rubbish, but they're the best kind of rubbish! You really kept Amy and the Doctor true to character, and added your own flair without completely overwhelming the Who-ness of it all. Fruitful passes with flying colours!
Pixieguitarbook46 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I absolutely loved this story, especially the ending. It was fluffy and sweet, and you wrote it well.

Nice job! :DDD
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Love. Brilliant and magnificent! Lovely. Great stories.
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
yay! squeeness!

alltogether now, one, two, three, FINALLY!
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is hilarious and adorable! I love the way you did the layout, too.
Tessa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
THAT WAS PERFECTION. I love all your Eleven/Amy stories! I agree that you are probably one of the few great DW writers for Eleven. I don't know WHY Eleven does not get much fanfic . . . maybe because he's not as human as Ten? Even so, you write him so perfectly! I usually don't fav one-shots, but yours are so great I just have to!
Autofilled chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Seriously. I've decided that you are my current favourite Doctor Who fic writer. I've been looking everywhere for some decent Eleven fic, and it's been so hard to find. Then one of your fic popped up... somewhere, don't quite remember where. And Ta-da! Awesome Eleven fic. You have no idea how happy that makes me.

About the fic itself, it was incredible as always, and I especially liked your portrayal of Drunk!Amy, it made me laugh. So did the Doctor's reaction on the planet, with the alien fruit. The happy ending was sweet and is furthering my conversion to the Amy/Eleven ship.

Thank you so much for restoring my faith in the Doctor Who fic-writing community :D
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Somehow I just pushed that little button that says 'Go' down there and this story got added to my favorites. Lol, no, I really liked it. There were some punctuation errors and such but it was cute and I liked the idea of the fruit. Your way of making Eleven talk was right on too, I liked that very much. :)
BusyBee317 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is amazing! I love this pairing, because...well, it's just cool, like bow ties...Bow ties are cool.

You get both of the characters' personalities down so well! It's magic! :D I could practically hear them saying these words! :D

There are honestly no words to describe how much I honestly love this story! I really, really, really love it! Favouriting it just doesn't seem enough :/ Haha, it's honestly perfect and pure magic! I love it, and I'll probably read more of your work in future :D

Thank-you :D

Angel
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awwwww :) x
juniperwing chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh my gosh this is absolute brilliance.

I love this, I love you.

:D
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OMG LOOOOOOOVED THIS!

The whole bit with the bow tie ("She has this odd habit of mentioning his bowtie at unnecessary times.") made me laugh so SO hard. Then the bit at the end where Amy states that the Italians always did take their romance seriously, echoing his own thoughts? omg, loved that, too. I'm afraid I'm going to have to favorite this story of yours, too. *grin*
Katherine Moonhawk chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
oh, absolutely adorable! really really great, well done! nicely written, humorous concept, fantastic!