Reviews for Extreme Means Extreme
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 3/22
Holy shit. Not the first time I've read this. Just came across it again. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Best fanfiction ever

No advice needed!;)
emay-reetay chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh my God...so much slashy, smutty amazingness! I LOVED Logan in this, especially when it said he was well endowed. ;D I wish you would've continued to the next morning! I want to know who bottomed with Logan and Carlos. ;D There are no words to describe how fucking amazing Kendall and James were in this, just...ah!

You are amazing!
Alley Petifier chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Holy fucking fuck.

This fic.

Fucking amazing.

Holy shit.

Ah!

Aahahhahahahaha! Ah! Amazing!

I'm at a loss for words.

Hxksjshcinsndmsidhfbnfd
homine chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
THIS WAS TOO PERFECT! THIS is the type of OT4 I've been looking for and this was nothing short of FLAWLESS! SOOOO BRILLIANT! LOVED IT! I can't EVEN BEGIN to say how AWESOME this was! The Kames was FANTASTIC and I LOOOOVED how you made Kendall eventually pitch! SO HOT & it's one of the hottest things I've EVER READ! KEEP UP THE AMAZINGLY FANTASTICALLY INCREDIBLE and EXTREMELY HOT WORK! PERFECTLY DONE! You HAVE to write another BTR OT4! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh God... you're going to be the death of me. It's decided. I think I may already be dead, in fact, and all that's keeping me typing is my need to express my love for this before collapsing, convulsing on the ground for a bit, likely having a mad giggle attack then probably being still. Why on earth did I just ramble like that? o.O

Anyway, I loved this so, so, so fucking much. It was hot, sexy, dirty(deliciously so) and you even added cute. I AM MIND-BLOWN. I just love it. And I don't know what it is about your writing, but it makes my breathing become erratic and fangirly. And I NEVER breath erratically. I BREATH LIKE A PRO AND YOU ARE DESTROYING THAT, DO YOU REALIZE THIS? But, I LOVE IT.

God, I'm afraid I've become a slash-slut. I used to be in control of my slash addiction, but you sir, you have taken away my control over my slash addiction. I will definitely not get any writing done tonight. BUT I still don't care. BECAUSE THIS WAS HOT ON FAR TOO MANY LEVELS. GOOD JOB. I AM RAMBLING. I LOVE THIS, IT WAS WONDERFUL. Okay... I will shut up now.

(I LOVED IT!)
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
WOW O_O That was insanely . . . AMAZING! That was just OMG! No words can truly describe how amazing you and this fic are! Just ahhhh AMAZINGNESS!
HeroSama chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Sorry It wouldn't let me review agian. i ment to say 2009. The season was 2008-2009. I was trying to fix it but my computer lagged and It made me submit my review. BTW I loved this story!
HeroSama chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
2008 when Penguins won the cup
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
OMFOUIH #{GT* #H{*G#*G #}G(

That is my reaction of COMPLETE incoherence from reading this fic!

It's sooooo amazing that I don't even know where to start!

The Kames interaction was just fantastic...both in the more OT4 part and the alone part. I could really feel the deep connection between them and having the story told in Kendall's P.O.V. makes it more personal and just easier to get into~

James is just the DEFINITION of hot in this fic!

I didn't know this much hotness could exist!

Carlos and Logan were just awesome in this fic as expected but the real gem was the Kames ending section. It was just...breathaking. And sooo steamy! There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed it!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for writing this piece of complete brilliance!
YaoiLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was extremely awesome. Great job :)

~YaoiLovingPrincess~
YaoiLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That are extremely awesome. Great job :)

~YaoiLovingPrincess~
Riot161 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
hellfirehalo188 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
*brain utterly melts, unable to write decent comment that doesn't involve ranting/flailing/incoherent babbling*

IHDOIHSWKJSFDUKWSDNBCF HOT AND AMAZING! FANTASTICAL!