Reviews for A Missing Moment from Voyagers of the Titanic
Yva J chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I have only recently started watching Voyagers! and was surprised that I remembered it from my youth. I came to this site looking for fan fictions about it and this was the first story I read. I really liked it, and am now looking forward to watching the episode (although I will admit that anything about the Titanic gives me heebie jeebies...long story there).

At any rate, I thoroughly enjoyed what you presented here and will definitely have a look at your other stories. The characters are so real here, that it does feel as though I am watching an extention of an episode.

This story is so well written that it was a joy to read. It's nice to see a writer who not only pays attention to detail, but who also formulates everything in a way that is understandable to the reader. I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of your work, and from the look of things, I won't have too terribly far to go. :)

Yva J.
skinnys chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Thank you, I have wanted to see that scene for a very long time. Too bad you didn't write the show!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was a really great episode tag. I loved seeing this scene from Bogg's pov and how worried he was for Jeffery. The hurt/comfort in this story was so sweet and lovely. Thanks so much! :)
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I have a particular soft spot for this episode, since it deals with something that affected my family directly, and I don't mean the Titanic. My great-aunt Louise was the kid that actually got that first shot, under circumstances very similar to what we saw happen to Jeffrey, though, of course, in reality, events occurred over a much longer span of time. (The family lived right next door to Pasteur.) So it's particularly easy for me to imagine what must have been going through Bogg's head as he worried about Jeff, and I'd say you hit it right on the head. Nice going!
magentamom chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awww. Very nice.

"If" he pulls through. I know through a lot of history that was just reality on a day-to-day basis with tons of kids, and it's hard to imagine. I know it still happens today, though. "If." I hope and pray never to be there.

Very nicely written. I love that both Olivia and Jeff shared the "Oh, come on, he's fine" sentiment. LOL.
leyapearl chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love your missing moments.
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That was an excellent job. You captured Bogg's feeling wonderfully. I beleve that is exactly what he would have been like.
mcatB chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I just watched this ep over the weekend... this was a very nice missing scene, showing the love and caring between the two. Thanks.
Morgan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I always had to run the missing time through my head of what happened, since they never showed it. It was exactly how you wrote it. Great job Voyager Tip.
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
awwww! Great Job Tip. :) I love seeing Bogg get all "mushy" and "daddy-like" with Jeff. Ya, I'm a pushover when it comes to Bogg protecting Jeff. Thanks for the little 'filler' story.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very touching story. I love missing moments, and this seemed so accurate, even the tiff with Olivia. She would have demanded to go back and let Jeffrey sleep. I wouldn't have chanced it, he could have died in the night if there was something wrong with the serum. Bogg would not have went at all.

I like this thought that Bogg had-'The painting was an inanimate object, valuable, yes, but unimportant compared to Jeffrey's suffering.' So true! It was a brilliant plot device of the show's writers to put something as inconsequential as a painting on the doomed Titanic. Showed you the contrast between two facets of history. Sadly one couldn't be more important than the other. Great job!