Reviews for Such As We Are Made Of, Such We Be
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 4/6
Very nice story! :)
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 1/5
Wonderful, wonderful, fantastic! I loved every bit of this fabulous story! :D
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 1/5
So hot and wonderfully well-written :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Not a good chapter to read at work, yikes :) hot as hell!
Faith-TVS chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I love it! Please, just keep writing like that, I love your stories about Faith and Buffy. I hope you continue
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Great story I really enjoyed it :)

1LK0NB1
elle112u chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Great job. :D
AR -Erithius chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it :)
Daryl chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
i love this story. and that line "She had some making up to do to Faith, with Faith, under Faith." was pretty great to read. i thought it was great
Daryl chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
incredible chapter.
twin who likes to travel chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
I like this, but i have some questions. With what you have written, are you saying in your story that Kendra never came to Sunnydale, or just that she didn't stay long enough to hook up with Buffy? And Buffy never lost her viginity to Angel during season two? Or she did, and she never felt the big o. If you wrote it as if none of those things happened, you should put that in the general sumary.
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
good start.
kerryP chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Another great story! I think you get the balance of the tough gruff faith and the softer faith just right. I also like that in your stories Buffy tends to act a little more maturely and does not run away. I read every one if your stories and look forward to the next!
Donoterase chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Ok all i can say is thank you. its faith and buffy...its complete...its got a happy end...thats 3 out of 3 for me.
VogueThousand chapter 5 . 2/14/2011