Reviews for Chuck versus the Do Over
baldcoder chapter 35 . 1/25
It still amazes me that I have missed great stories like this previously. Great story, well done.
Hronos47 chapter 35 . 6/19/2016
Loved the concept and the story overall, good job :)
Deathzbreath chapter 35 . 5/26/2016
This was an absolutely wonderful story thank you for writing it!
Deathzbreath chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
I realize that this was wrote forever ago but on the off chance you still get notifications I think this will be my last review until the end since I don't want to swamp your inbox. And I loved the frosting scene. Poor Chuck!
Deathzbreath chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Interesting chapter I like the catch up on how he handles the new timeline. Clearly he let Casey know he has a daughter much sooner then he would have found out which gives him that much more time with her.
Deathzbreath chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
If I was Chuck I'm not sure I would have gone back to the Buymore. Really liked him taking Sarah to his family home.
Deathzbreath chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter and some of the references. The Peter Parker one had me rolling!
Deathzbreath chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
I've always found the butterfly theory interesting. I really like your direction here.
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I've read this one before but I'm back for another shot and plan to review each chapter. The premise of this story is fascinating!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/21/2014
Omg, this story is one of the greatest stories I have read. You deserve a review on every single chapter but the story was too good to stop. Soooo good! Thanks for everything. I'm super excited about the sequel!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 35 . 3/21/2013
I loved this whole story, just a great a idea and very well executed. I'm a big fan of alternate-history stories like Groundhogs Day and books like Replay. The idea of a knowledgeable Chuck going back in time, able to overcome the worst of the mistakes he made the first time around while unable to prevent what he knew was coming, was really good to see.
s-david-m chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
This was well done. The changes in Sarah are sometimes interesting and subtle. I'm interested in finding out why this Sarah has fewer commitment issues. Is it because of her earlier exposure to love due to Chuck, or something else? Perhaps her exposure to chuck's honesty and integrity immunized her against becoming too cynical over the dishonest spy life.
s-david-m chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
You've developed this pretty well so far. I'm intrigued by Chuck and Sarah's brief partnership, which I'm sure you'll be covering more later. I'm not sure I agree that Sarah wouldn't have taken a life by the time she was on the cat squad, or joined the secret service. The last thing the service would want is someone who might freeze in a life or death situation.

I think this was an appropriate point to take the next step. I think the only thing missing from this story are more intimate moments between Chuck and this Sarah. We all have the knowledge of moments he shared with the other Sarah, but we don't yet have a good idea why Chuck thinks she's different here, and why he loves this Sarah just as much.
s-david-m chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
You have an interesting premise here, but in this chapter you seem to have established that Sarah is already in love with Chuck due to some history we haven't gotten to see. One of the compelling aspects of the show was watching these two fall in love despite the odds, but you've removed that element entirely. I hope what you have planned makes up for it!
Warden Valdr chapter 35 . 7/5/2012
Interesting story and loved the changes made from some being small to larger ones. The original missions sprinkled within was good. Characterisation was great for all characters though I wished you explored more of Chuck in CIA training with Bryce. Anyway great work