Reviews for Speak Now
helenemc chapter 30 . 4/27
I started reading this story not realizing that it was not finished. I really hope that you will post the last chapter, hopefully soon.
nbrian72 chapter 1 . 1/30
Update?
Sexycandypanda chapter 30 . 10/3/2017
Please finish this I’ve spent so much time reading this only to find out it’s not finished! I’m so heartbroken and so in love with this story, please give them the ending they need and deserve!
jk chapter 5 . 4/5/2017
weird how he is "in love with Tanya" but he gives her up so easily...seems like Edwards love isn't worth shit.
jk chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
sounds to me like the reason Edward and tawhore got together doesn't matter...Edward LOVES TANYA...he said so himself...hell he dated her, moved in with her, asked her to marry him. I don't think bella should say anything. Edward JUST said that him and Tanya are VERY HAPPY...bella needs to just move on I think.
michigangal0223 chapter 30 . 3/7/2017
hope you come back soon
WiseOldSoul chapter 30 . 1/24/2017
please don't stop with the updates! been waiting soooo loooong for this story since the first time I read it years ago! can't wait to see Tanya get hers! hope to see a confrontation of sort with Tanya trying again to get edward w/o success of course. it's been so long, please update!
crazycats7 chapter 30 . 5/27/2016
I hope that you will post the last chapter very soon and maybe an epi or two on how the future looks for Edward and Bella. Maybe a wedding, married with child(ren) on the way.
SherieHearts chapter 30 . 4/22/2016
Loved it! Will you be finishing it soon? Can't wait for Skankya to get what's coming to her!
gleefan2009 chapter 30 . 4/12/2016
love it please write more
Kinkajou Jasmine chapter 30 . 3/28/2016
My twin sis and I love this story! Please update soon! I want Tanya to get more of her comeuppance!
wardlyman chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
I had feel cheated in more ways then one like they are... They were cheated out of so many things outside of having a relationship together.
parkesy23 chapter 30 . 2/13/2016