Reviews for Tells
The-KLF chapter 1 . 1/22
So sweet :)
Guppy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Now, don't get me wrong-i LOVE Castle. But, this kinda makes him sound superhuman. Or desperately in love. Maybe that's it. Good read.
FCN chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Beautifully done
EmptyLungs chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I adore this.
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is so, so lovely.
Vesja chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was beautiful. Thank you.

Take care,

Sanne
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Perfect! You write both these characters perfectly!
Luscinius chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i am absolutely in love with ur fic!

fave lines:

"what the head makes cloudy, the heart makes clear."

"he's not saving the world, but he's saving his world."

3 haha
Reader1701 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Just beautiful. Amazing piece of work. Thank you.
callsignbuzz chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow, where have you been all my fic-reading life? This story in particular is just wonderful. Lovely turns-of-phrase and very real insights into relationships and into the Castle/Beckett dynamic.
1477166 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
*sniffles* That was beautiful :')
Plume violette chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Fantastic! I loved your story, especially your writing. It was quite poetic as far as poignant and yet perfectly realistic. It's a very very very nice job!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm hoping you pop out a chaptered story sometime soon, but I love these one-shots. This one was beautiful as well. Great writing.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
There's something about this story - and your stories in general that make them magical and beautiful. As it has been said, you have beautiful language, great metaphors, and I always love excellent spelling.

I am especially pleased with your characterization, Kate in particular. You write her as she is - unyielding, strong, independent but capable of breaking, distant yet caring. While many will try to argue in their stories that Beckett is with Josh just because, I believe she does love him in her own way. And yes, she loves Castle as well but one can love many people at once in different ways. I could see this, your story, play out on the show as well because it has this amazing realistic feel to it.

I hope you continue writing Castle because you have a wonderful talent for it.
aluragirl16 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Gahhh another amazing story. I really wish you'd do more than one shots... I think you'd write a fantastic multi-chapter fic :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »