Reviews for Your Second Hand Heart
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 4/6
This. Was. Fabulous! Again I can't believe I hadn't read this before. What's wrong with me?! Another story masterfully done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was cute! I liked the popcorn theme. The best scene was Mr. Schue talking to Finn. I really wish they had more scenes like that in the show - Finn needs someone to point out life lessons to him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
What a wonderful story. And Im really shocked that Im not hungry right after all the popcorn :)
heyitslennon chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Soooo cute :) The thing is, reading Carole and Finns conversation and thinking of season 3 finchel, its just like,... whoa.
Keike chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The popcorn thing is funny:). I like the story though
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
so sweet :)
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
"I need you to go scare some shit out of some people." So funny. Good story. I like that the popcorn ties everything together and I love what Finn's mom says to him. How come he never goes to her on the show? She's wonderful.
shanebm chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was an awesome read. I don't think you went overboard with the popcorn, as you said, it helps tie the whole story together :)
chenowethian89 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was so good! The popcorn was a perfect tether to the story line. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise ;)
losttothewind chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Gahh I seriously cannot handle how much I love every single one of your fics. You are just my absolute favorite. I love how you write Finn; he just feels so authentic and wonderfully flawed. With that said, I'm going to go pop some popcorn.
Noelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
this is THE best fic. I loved it.
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This story was wonderful. You seriously write the best FR stories. And I definitely need to try that chocolate covered popcorn like tomorrow :)
tanyaslogic chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
The popcorn was perfect :) It was just beautifully written!
saraonthesly chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really enjoyed this story. The popcorn tied the whole story together perfectly! Very well written too. I'm definitely favorating this!

Great job!
kdlaxgoalie chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
If had a like button, I totally would have clicked it. This was soooo CUTE!