Reviews for A Perfectly Logical Answer
hypatia kosh chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aww, love it.
Sanzi chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Sheer beauty, I simply adore this fic- beautiful, that's the one word that keeps popping up when trying to summarize this fic. Very good read, love it :)
ithil chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i've just watched 'search for spock'. sigh. your fic is so damn right. thank you. i needed that
thunder's winged heart chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
'locked in beautiful embrace' 'heavenly body'

I kept thinking of Vic Mignogna's "Guilty Beauty Love"

...And then I felt bad... And then I laughed, picturing Spock singing it. And then I felt bad. And then I loved this oneshot...
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Ah, so I've come around again. You told me you'd written this, and now I have just read it...and I like it.

I liked the conversation between Spock and V-Ger; the mix of 'talking' and simple thoughts and feelings that weren't meant to be transferred but were; the moments where it seems Ilia's feelings break through briefly; Spock's revelation.

The way you explained Spock's thought process in sick bay was perfect. Seriously, there was a novel's worth of secret conversation passed between Kirk and Spock in that scene, and you dealt with it brilliantly.

My only concern is that sometimes you didn't note who was talking when it wasn't Spock, and that made it slightly difficult to follow the conversation. Other than that: awesome job!

I like this line: "Jim was the answer to all the important questions." Because it is really true for Spock. The two are so totally joined at the soul. _
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. This is beautiful, really what the moment must have been like. The summary was interesting, and V-Ger's dialogue really captures the stilted thoughts of machines that wonder why but don't have enough humanity to ever know. And in this, the meaning of love and all the love is conveyed. Beautiful!
WhiteRosesHaveBlackThorns chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Simply gorgeous, and very thought-provoking. It's also probably pretty close to what actually happened between him and V-Ger. Canonically.

(As if anything else could ever happen.)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
awww omg thats a perfect look into the first movie and i melted hahah great job
MarillaT'Pel chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really liked your conversation between Spock and the machine. The only thing wrong with this is that you misspelled V'Ger. I think that name came from what what left of the name written on the machine before it was altered, which originally spelled 'Voyager'. I think. I've never really watched the first movie all the way through. Otherwise, very good. I enjoyed this.