Reviews for Valentine without you
Charlee56 chapter 6 . 6/21
"Sneak Peek"? This needs a REAL ending. IMHO. But I really liked it!
shortorange76 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
So sad! I started tearing up!

-Brit
kevvii chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
this sucks plz make better
person chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO POST THE SEQUEL TO THIS!

Claireew chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Hi you make me really emotional and that is hard to do so plz don't stop writing
Claireew chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Sorry about the spelling mistakes but I am writing on my phone. I think that you should get to know the guy better. I am a girl that had boy trouble I like a guy who is kinda distant and far away but he can be a goof when he wants to. He kinda reminds me of Leo. But I pike him and he likes me for me. So I thinkthat if you think that he is a nice boy and the right boy for you hen you should go for it I think tha love is the most beautiful thing in the world and people should not take it for grantid I really think that love can be frustratingbut sweet at the same time. I sound like an Aphrodite hope it helped bye.
claire wilkins chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
hey you know that saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer well then see where hes coming from talk to his friends thats the only advice i can give you.
claire wilkins chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
this chapter makes me want to cry i think that it is so sad
Priscilla Kwan Tsang chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Hi, just finished reading your story. It's a really good one, one of the best I've ever read. I gotta say, I love the first one most. I've read "Three" by Icy Roses before. It's pretty good, great idea.

I checked the sequel you said. It's "Chance meet", right? But why there's only one chapter and it's published in 2010? That's a year before VWY, which is...weird.

Anyway, hope you keep writing and update soon!

~Priscilla~ {D
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Whoo Hoo! Sweet! Awesome! I can't wait for the sequel! :D

You're fourteen already? My birthday's in August... I have to wait.

Anyways, I can't wait 'till you post up the sequel!

I wanna know the title :)
FutureOlympian chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
The sequel sounds awesome! Yay! Annabeth died like I wanted! Wait ... That didn't come out right at all :)

Great preview!
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aww :') that's so sweet that he cares about her enough that he said they can be together in the next life.
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
FutureOlympian chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Awwww... I think that was the perfect ending!

It was adorable, and just all around perfect!

If you want to continue, you should write anstory about Percy and Annabeth finding each other after they get reborn! They could go through camp half blood again and all that jazz!

Great story! It was adorable'
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Eh, seems like something Percy would do.

Too bad though, I don;t exactly like that Eric...

But maybe you can make a sequel? Like, what happens when they're in Elysium? And when they reborn and how their lives are going to be like then? That'd be awesome. :)