Reviews for A Matter of When
wimmer511 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Cute. I enjoyed the image if a pregnant Mimi, that was cute. Loved it when Heather danced with the little boy. That was great. I also enjoyed the flashback, especially when Hake said to himself that he was going to put out another fire. I could hear him saying that. I loved the playfulness and flirting in the kitchen. That was perfect. I cringed when he knelt and pretended like he was going to propose, but when he started talking about his shoe, that was great. Then when he actually proposed it seemed so much less cheesy and her response was hilarious! Loved it. It definitely seemed like a conversation these two could have. Very nicely done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awwwwww...Hehehe...that was awesome!
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Fluffy indeed! You make Heather and Jake very believable as a couple. :D
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
adorable. thank you!
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
There's nothing wrong with fluff. :) You even made it clear that the two of them actually had to work for their relationship. I like that, and you made it very believable.

"Third graders are so much easier to handle," Heather sighed.

That is so true.
2merryann chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Very cute! Thank you for writing!

Are you going to complete the Dangerous series? Please?
betty-boo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
this was cuuuuuuuuuuute i'm turning into a jake/heather fan :)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was adorable! I loved it.
whywefight chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Absolutely love this and all your previous stories. Jericho's a show too little appreciated!
IndigoFades chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Always really happy to see a new Jericho Heather/Jake story up, usually giddy before I even manage to start reading it.

Cute, hot, sweet. It was all that and more. Love it.