Reviews for Touching And Touched
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is an absolutely fantastic story. I love every part of it. Thank you very much for making this. It's one of my new favorites. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Fucking beautiful!
Beth chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was Freaking Awesome!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I'm glad everyone gets a happy ending. Both sets of th'y'la deserve it! Great story!
vivian397 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
woah
Vicky Strife chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Well I didn't understand everything, but this was very-well written and interesting
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love this! Thanks for sharing! :)
DaddysNightmare13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
OMG SO MANY FEELS!
blueEyre chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Yay! a happy ending for both Spocks
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Ciao.

Wonderful story. Really. It covered a lot and everyone got a happy ending in the end (except Uhura, but w/e). I loved the psychic connection they had afterward (kinda reminded me of a Merlin fic I read once. I'll tell you about that some other time). I'd also like to let you know that as soon as I read 'Pon Farr,' I had to chuckle. Because it's you. Yea.

Fun story: I was reading this and Kirk was talking to Spock and then Uhura showed up and Spock stepped out of his room to talk to Kirk and I went, 'hm...this seems vaguely familiar. Oh well, probably happened in another story I read too.' And then Spock mentioned the voices in Uhura's mind and I was like, 'Waitaminute.' So I asked Reb about it and she's like, 'who wrote it?' and I said 'LunarFlare14' and she's like 'Yep. That's her.' So, the point behind this story is: I found you all on my own and you've been sitting on my comp in a tab for like, three weeks.

In any case: Love the story. Great job. Keep up the awesome work and I'll see you in probably a week. (Love your profile too, btw. It's fantastic!)
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A well written and sweet story, I especially liked Bones. Well done!
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved this story! Definitely one of my favorites! The way you put the characters is really interesting and I love the parallels. :D
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow...If that's the first chapter I can't imagine what the next ones going to have!
T'Shira chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very good, loved it.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This story touched my heart. I'm glad both Spocks got their soul mates.