Reviews for Georgia On My Mind
Venus Smurf chapter 17 . 1/28
I'm not entirely sure if this is supposed to be a George/Rube pairing, but while I'm not sure how I feel about that, I'm kind of hoping it is. And even that aside, the entire plot is awesome. Please, please update!
TheYummyPencil chapter 17 . 1/18
This is so goddamn great! Any plans to finish it? I just got done with season 2 and yours is one of the few fics I have found that matches up to the show...

Anyway, it looks like you haven't written much of anything since 2012. That's a shame but oh well. I really liked this :)
Shrink908 chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
I wish you would continue this story.. I've enjoyed what you've written so far.
Jessica chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
OMG Please keep Writing!
fallenfaeangel chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Interesting. You should pick this story up again. It wasn't a pairing I had thought of before honestly.
El Gringo Loco chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
Ch 1-17 An intriguing story that first builds slowly. Then suddenly explodes at the reader with the realization that more than just something is amiss. And that it will likely be up to the reapers to fix it. I haven't seen the last two episodes of the televised series, yet. Nor have I seen the movie, either or both of which might have provided clues. But, if one would pardon the expression - there's skullduggery afoot here. And I hope to one day read a lot more detail about it.
Young Chica chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
Awesome, you have me hook, line, and sinker Now plllllease continue?!
I love the direction your taking this now please please please don't let your muse stop you from finishing this amazing narration! You craft the characters as if they are your own, you could have been a writer for the show!

Please don't leave all your readers hanging :D
Young Chica chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Georgia should count her blessings. Rube is back! She should stop being hung up on the fact that he disappeared...but of course it wouldn't be George if she didn't :P

Great Chapter...please don't let your muse disappear!
Young Chica chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Uh-oh...gravelings? Eerily calm Rube?
Something is going on :P
Young Chica chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
"You are still getting jingled every now and then, aren't you?"

Oh dear god how I love Delores awkward humorous moments :)

Great Chapter!
Young Chica chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Great writings. Made me chuckle!

*Rube's Ramblings*
Love that :)
Young Chica chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Well I notice this story isn't completed yet with 17 chapters so I have faith in you to finish it :)

In the meantime, your writing is still on key with being in charactor. I'm enjoying this :)
Young Chica chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love your descriptive and realistic setting. Your already doing a fabulous job sticking to character :)

PS - I like Dead Like Me way better than Twilight ;)
Lattelady chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
Great story. I'm not sure how I missed. I'm a huge Rube/George fan and I love the story you've written so far. Please write more when you have a chance.
MissBe chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I just found this story and I'm reviewing because its great! Please tell me that you have not abandoned it please?