Reviews for Embracing the Inevitable
ZeldaGirl9793 chapter 1 . 3/24
just BEAUTIFUL3 I really enjoyed reading this. you did an amazing job at keeping everyone in character too
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow, this story was beautiful,heartwrenching, yet with a sweet conclusion. I really loved how Yoshino was written and portrayed, and how she came about realizing who Kei's real father was. I like how she confronted and comforted Temari about the situation afterwards. I also like how Kei was written as basically a cute little ball of cuddly, inquisitive trouble. :) Everything about this oneshot was very much wonderful. Great job on writing this!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I absolutely loved this was funny and just down rite amazing

Keep up the good work :)
Aeria Swordlancer chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Well written and appropriately paced, with enough drama and romance to have me squirming in my seat. While the Shikatema was obviously the highlight of your fic, you did a good job portraying Yoshino. I absolutely love mama Nara and I think you did her character justice (especially the part where she lends a shoulder to Temari). Also, a standing ovation for Temari's attempt at explaining the truth to Shikamaru towards the end. I think that was priceless.
Tenten143 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Kei is so cute! You should write more about him!
hakivah chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
whoa that shit got deep at the end, about this story being autobiographical. I want to ask what's up but I also feel like that would be insensitive and prying
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I have so much love for this fic! I really would have liked to hear Shikaku's suspicions before Yoshino spoke, because any moment for Shikaku to live up to his genius is always welcomed, but you write Yoshino/Shikaku so nicely, I'll let it slide. Thanks for the shogi lesson. I'm trying to learn it, and the kei key seems to have a close place to my heart. Really loved this. Great job!
Shimari chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh MY Godess!
You just killed me with that story! It was so funny and the characters were amazingly well-written :)
And the general idea was great too but what got me laughing on the floor were the moments with Yoshino and Shikakau, I just love them as much as I lvoe ShikaTema and I am telling you - you did a magnificient work here...
That was a great thing, hope I will see some new stuff from you soon :)

PanicTime123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful just beautiful
exoticblackpearl chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
DAEBAK ! Amazing ! I loved it.
summerrain12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is the best Shikatema story I have ever read. Personally I am a shikaino fan but this has made me love shikatema too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awesome
Mockgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Coool
Belle R.Knight chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Omg, the last line: "His head in Yoshino's belly, feet in Shikaku's crotch." I could not stop laughing for like five minutes.
I loved it. It was long, but... perfect. Well written, beautifully put together- just everything was amazing! When i get off my lazy butt to log on, i will definitely favorite this story :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »