Reviews for Embracing the Inevitable
Aeria Swordlancer chapter 1 . 3/29
Well written and appropriately paced, with enough drama and romance to have me squirming in my seat. While the Shikatema was obviously the highlight of your fic, you did a good job portraying Yoshino. I absolutely love mama Nara and I think you did her character justice (especially the part where she lends a shoulder to Temari). Also, a standing ovation for Temari's attempt at explaining the truth to Shikamaru towards the end. I think that was priceless.
Tenten143 chapter 1 . 3/3
Kei is so cute! You should write more about him!
hakivah chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
whoa that shit got deep at the end, about this story being autobiographical. I want to ask what's up but I also feel like that would be insensitive and prying
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I have so much love for this fic! I really would have liked to hear Shikaku's suspicions before Yoshino spoke, because any moment for Shikaku to live up to his genius is always welcomed, but you write Yoshino/Shikaku so nicely, I'll let it slide. Thanks for the shogi lesson. I'm trying to learn it, and the kei key seems to have a close place to my heart. Really loved this. Great job!
Shimari chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh MY Godess!
You just killed me with that story! It was so funny and the characters were amazingly well-written :)
And the general idea was great too but what got me laughing on the floor were the moments with Yoshino and Shikakau, I just love them as much as I lvoe ShikaTema and I am telling you - you did a magnificient work here...
That was a great thing, hope I will see some new stuff from you soon :)

PanicTime123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful just beautiful
mep439 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
DAEBAK ! Amazing ! I loved it.
summerrain12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is the best Shikatema story I have ever read. Personally I am a shikaino fan but this has made me love shikatema too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awesome
noof altalei chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Coool
Belle R.Knight chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Omg, the last line: "His head in Yoshino's belly, feet in Shikaku's crotch." I could not stop laughing for like five minutes.
I loved it. It was long, but... perfect. Well written, beautifully put together- just everything was amazing! When i get off my lazy butt to log on, i will definitely favorite this story :)
shikakufan chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
thank you so much for writing this, i honestly think this is the best shikatema i've read (though it might be because of shikaku and yoshino, i love them anywhere, you should write more about them :D) the plot is great and characters even better :D oh, and thumbs up for not calling shikamaru 'shika'!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So cute! A great one-shot that told a lot! XD
Kimiz chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh, God. This was just so beautiful, touching and full of meaning. I love it for the feeling (and yeah, the fluff, can't help it!) It's serious, and mature, but funny and light hearted at the same time. And so well written, the whole story flowed perfectly, I was so captivated that I kept reading. When it ended it surprised me. I didn't even glance at the scrolling bar to see if it was ending. And I love happy endings. Blah, I don't know. I just love it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »