Reviews for Embracing the Inevitable
Soraya sister of the sand chapter 1 . 9/13
Oh gosh!
I really really love this story!
You're a great writer and I would ask you if I can traslate all your works for the Italian readers .. Obviously, I'll respect your work by inserting the link of your page ... And even if you don't write Shikatema ff for a while
hope I will see some new stuff from you soon
karin chapter 1 . 6/2
My favorite shikatema fafic so far
ZeldaGirl9793 chapter 1 . 3/24
just BEAUTIFUL3 I really enjoyed reading this. you did an amazing job at keeping everyone in character too
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow, this story was beautiful,heartwrenching, yet with a sweet conclusion. I really loved how Yoshino was written and portrayed, and how she came about realizing who Kei's real father was. I like how she confronted and comforted Temari about the situation afterwards. I also like how Kei was written as basically a cute little ball of cuddly, inquisitive trouble. :) Everything about this oneshot was very much wonderful. Great job on writing this!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I absolutely loved this was funny and just down rite amazing

Keep up the good work :)
Aeria Swordlancer chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Well written and appropriately paced, with enough drama and romance to have me squirming in my seat. While the Shikatema was obviously the highlight of your fic, you did a good job portraying Yoshino. I absolutely love mama Nara and I think you did her character justice (especially the part where she lends a shoulder to Temari). Also, a standing ovation for Temari's attempt at explaining the truth to Shikamaru towards the end. I think that was priceless.
Tenten143 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Kei is so cute! You should write more about him!
temari4689 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
whoa that shit got deep at the end, about this story being autobiographical. I want to ask what's up but I also feel like that would be insensitive and prying
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I have so much love for this fic! I really would have liked to hear Shikaku's suspicions before Yoshino spoke, because any moment for Shikaku to live up to his genius is always welcomed, but you write Yoshino/Shikaku so nicely, I'll let it slide. Thanks for the shogi lesson. I'm trying to learn it, and the kei key seems to have a close place to my heart. Really loved this. Great job!
Shimari chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh MY Godess!
You just killed me with that story! It was so funny and the characters were amazingly well-written :)
And the general idea was great too but what got me laughing on the floor were the moments with Yoshino and Shikakau, I just love them as much as I lvoe ShikaTema and I am telling you - you did a magnificient work here...
That was a great thing, hope I will see some new stuff from you soon :)

PanicTime123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful just beautiful
exoticblackpearl chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
DAEBAK ! Amazing ! I loved it.
summerrain12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is the best Shikatema story I have ever read. Personally I am a shikaino fan but this has made me love shikatema too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013