Reviews for Distraction
cuteypuffgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aw, absolutely loved it. A bit OOC but the ETERNAL CUTENESS totally overshadowed it. Minartemis forever :) Great job with the story!
Wallflower-In-Narnia chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nicely written! It really describes Artemis as he truly is and not the horribly out of character one in most fanfictions along this base line. Good job! :)
Caelleh chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
You really need to spell check, man. There were far too many mistakes to be fine.

Other than that, you did alright.
ASoldiersLamb chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Well, I couldn't get through this enough to really see if your story had the right characteristics, but is seems to have some potential to it. What held me back was the grammar. You are completely lacking a tense in many places, and where you do, it shifts from past to present. I've also noticed that you do away with the apostrophe 'S' where it is nedded. For example, is needs to be put after names if you are talking about something that belongs to said character. thake this line as another example, "It been proven by science..." seriously needs to be, "It's been proven by science..." May I suggest a Beta reader with good credebility for grammar corrections?
arcyday chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
so much bad grammar...

but i really liked the plot :)
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Excellent!
mischievous101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
wb Nice. Beautifully executed.

(When my emotions aren't in the picture. When they are, I'm hurt by the pairing. XD)

Otherwise... the only problem I have is that wouldn't Artemis have backup files somewhere, like on a USB?

Bunnie
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awww... So cute! Even though I'm mostly a H/A fan,I still think A/M fanfics are cute._
Wrothmonk chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
FINNALY a AF/MP fic they need more.