Reviews for High School Student Meets CEO
Neko Kyuketsuki HyuugaUchiha chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Oh I just love this new chapter X3
It was awesome I can't wait to read more
Please update more chapters
Harry2 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Something tells me that these cheerleaders are about to get their antics tossed back at them. Seto may be a world traveler, but he is head of his own coropoation as well. You HAVE to know how to talk to people to get things done. These young ladies don't know that YET, but will find out and soon!
Neko Kyuketsuki HyuugaUchiha chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh I loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Oh please write more chapters oh please

And please keep up the great work you rock

Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I will say this: Seto has some VERY interesting ideas on Ms. McGuire! I especially loved his idea for the 1940's myself. And for Seto Kaiba to compare her to his favorite card, the Blue Eyes White Dragon *his Ancestors card/monster* is saying something! To compare her to that is saying something!
Puritina chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. But, you know I LOVED it! AMAZING WORK really. I know it's going to be quite bothersome but I think you should continue this. This could be a full length story.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Oh lord! Someone just upset Seto Kaiba! If you are going to make him upset, metion Yugi. If you ARE going to mention his top foe, at least do so in a way that makes him feel good. And if he feels that Lizzie is someone who should be getting some attention from him, then she MUST be someone who treats people with respect, which is what Seto wants. Anyone causes Seto trouble, is going to be in BIG TROUBLE! The only thing I would do with Seto is be polite to him, and maybe ask him if he would duel me.
Puritina chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is really good! I liked it a lot. You should continue this story ASAP. I don't know why there aren't any reviews on this. Great job, and very creative.

Puritna