Reviews for Returned
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
This was good. Im glad he got better and they got a happy ending.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Poor thing. Glad he's getting better.
janny.verveer chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Gah... plot twist... i like it :P
OnTheLastPage chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Gabriel?! Ahhhh! I hope I'm right in thinking it's him. Yay! Great story!
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Not my usual cup of tea but I have to say this is really good!
TheologyDiscography chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Ha! Excellent, Gabriel! I totally love it!
blu kat chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Your story is the first I've read where Dean didn't make the deal and Sam was still dead. The best part to me was it was Gabriel who stop the plans from happening. Honestly I thought it was Castiel doing. Having that suprise at the end was truly great. Love your writing style and this just proves it. Thanks for the read.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
I absolutely love that Gabriel was the one to pull Sam out of Purgatory. Of course he has a soft spot for the boys...how many times did he mess with them? I'm glad that Sam and Dean are getting back to normal, I feel bad that Sam's going to suffer chronic back pain from the stabbing. At least he's alive to feel it, and now they don't have to worry about a holy war and being targeted by angels and demons...they finally get to live a normal (for them) life. Excellent job.
mmsbddvr chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Oh come on you have to tell what purgatory did to Sam, and how Sam got to Purgatory, things with souls goes up or down, where do monsters go? Purgatory. How is Sam a monster and now that he is back, how much of him still is. This really shouldn't be the end you know. Its like buying a kid a happy meal and taking away the toy, the burger, the drink after the kid just finish his fries. He is thirsty from the salted fries, still hungry for the burger, with the eye set on the toy, and you are going to just walk away and let him bail his eyes out?
cold kagome chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
omg.. love it...
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
this was agreat story really lked it. can't wait for the next sereis.
Aislynn chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Hey girly that was a good ending. I am still working on writing and some other things that came up. And I look foreward to sending to them to you if you are still interested in reading them. Once my computer is done being fixed that is... Using my dads puts a damper on things lol. ANY HOW KEEP WRITING AND I'LL E-MAIL YOU SOON
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Aha I'm proud of myself I figured out who that was at the end -at the second sentence ;P
Xxshorty15xX chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I really really like this fic,will u continue?or maybe a sequel
Twinchester Angel chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
This was awesome! Thanks for updating. I totally didn't see that coming! Wow! What a shock. I can't wait to see what you write next! *hugs*