Reviews for Beneath the Blue Sky
Jezzika of Medius chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
A fascinating story. I kind I've never read and am glad I took the time to do so. Please keep writing and updating your stories.
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Please please please please update this!
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
Omb please continue/update this!pleas please please please please please!
The Lone Rurouni chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
This story turned out to be quite good. It is very interesting with the time period you chose to write it in. Any updates planned?
xKiax chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow! I really hope you continue this story. It's really interesting and I've read through and through twice. xD
Prescripto13 chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
One can't help but smirk along with Shadow Wolf in this one! :D
bordomkillz2020 chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
I love this story so much! Is that really the Cherokee language? Is Winter going to meet Weasel in the next chapter?
Reeses and Gaara chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
Dude... I regret to inform you that this story, Beneath the Blue Sky, is in fact... AWESOME!
Prescripto13 chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
A fitting greeting on Shadow Wolf's part . . . it shows he's a clever, cunning, and patient hunter! Love the hint of wit as well.
Victoriam Nox chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
What is fanfiction's sister site? And good luck.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
What the freaking crap. Some of those are the best ones. I like them how they are, with the characters from Naruto. It's the only reason I ever read them in the first place. Look, they're your stories and all, but why don't you keep both these AND rewrite them into originals? Use these ones to bounce ideas off of and get a handle on just where you want your originals to go. Also, since you say your writer's block is so bad, you might as well use them to help keep your mind on track.

Either way, I'll just go ahead and let you know that all these random, I've-changed-my-mind notes are getting really annoying. Either continue your stories or don't, but stop giving your readers false hope if you're not.
skie89 chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
I notice that your list encompasses some of my favorite stories. Are you going to publish them onto fanfiction or another similar site. Or are you getting them published as in a doujinshi or short story book? I know that I want to see how these stories end and will want to see the final product. Please let us know where to look.
Prescripto13 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
Shadow Wolf's quite the hunter/stalker, isn't he? Gotta admire the man's determination! :D
Ahem chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
Thank you for updating this! I always look forward to reading more of your Naruto fanfiction :)
Nycel chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
i hope every thing eltse gose all right