Reviews for Even More To Love
update please!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE IT!
Mathiilde3 chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
Sweet story, I am sad it is not complete.
LadyAilith chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
This is *so* good! I've just finished reading all three "Even"s and am hoping that you'll be able to add to the last one. Please? I love Emily - she sounds so cute! And life at Casa Castle is wonderful. :-)

More, please?
cheesyteal'c chapter 19 . 7/28/2011
omg this fic is soooo adorably awesome keep it up and update soon
K Gibbs Winters chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
W00T! I can't wait for more! I absolutely LOVeD the 'Mom' thing... Oh! And the post-it on the forehead thing. LMAO! Great story!
NCISchick chapter 19 . 5/1/2011
i dnt no which i love more...the story, or you for writing it! :D loved it girl! :D

Update soon!

Love NCISchick oxoxox
NCISchick chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
WHOOOOOO! *dances and waves arms around in the air* (im a bit hyper) HAPPY NEW YEAR! even though its April...:D
NCISchick chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
its almost midnight here and im reallly trying not to scream after that chapter...so far its not really working! EEKKKK!
NCISchick chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
no im not having a mild heart attack...im having a serious one. EEKKKK! :D
NCISchick chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
AAHHHHH what Lex just said! EEEKKKKKKKKKKK! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FREAKING GOD! Morgie you are going to kill me girl! EEKKK! god i love this story!

Love NCISchick xoxooox
NCISchick chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
loved the your argument is invalided line. hmm...i wonder where i have heard that in relation to Castle before...hehe
NCISchick chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK! excuse me while i just PASS OUT! EEKKKKKKK! :D
NCISchick chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
oh my god. my heart stoped for a moment at the end...are they talking in private for the reason i think they are?
FanficwriterGHC chapter 19 . 3/27/2011
I just read all of this story, and I'm totally in love with it...to the point of dancing around the room. It's brilliant! I'm going to have to go back and read the two prequels, if I haven't already. And if I did, and didn't review, SHAME ON ME!

Emma