Reviews for He Must Be Breeding
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 4/28
Brilliant!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh my. I would imagine that Sesshomaru certainly enjoyed himself, along with Kagome. I had to control my reactions to this; being caught reading this in public would be emberassing. But so worth it.
concerned reader chapter 1 . 3/13
Honestly, I like your writing, but I didn't like this one at all. You said she was battling whether to like it because she wanted to or hate it because Inuyasha doesn't like him, but she never thought to hate it because he THREATENED TO KILL HER FRIENDS? How can you find pleasure as a modern woman from someone who will either rape you (because he didn't know whether she wanted it at first, he just wanted to make sure he got it) or kill your friends? And then go, you know what, I deserve this! I should enjoy this moment and not think about the years and years of devotion to a child this will cause or the depression I may have if this guy never loves me and I can't be with anyone else, or the obvious fact that all he has to do to control her is promise to kill her friends. Not a fan of this one chaotic. I'm glad you seem like a much better writer now than this was.
TimeLady S0nya chapter 1 . 2/1
You win the internet. Simple as that, please keep an eye on your mail for the next few weeks for your package.
Lina03 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
LOL, i loved this little oneshot. it was awesome! Thanks)
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was great, I loved every bit of it. I'm so happy I was able to reread it.
guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
hilarous XD
hope for the sequel hmm
devafiend chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Great fic! I really enjoyed reading it! It was cute, funny and sensual! Altogether a great read!
SteppingOut chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That was freakin' awesome! Thanks!
Jcdbunny chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Such a cute story!
Nora57 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
A one piece of art! *thumbs up* I like the action, the drama, the humor.. completely well-written :)

Thanks for the story hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Bhj
shessys mate chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wow this is a aucsome oneshot i would of really liked it if it had more chapters oh well :)
bribright91 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was really great. I loved their bickering and how they seem to fit so well together! Thanks for posting
High priestess Anavi chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Omg you should make a sequle to this