Reviews for King of the Sea
WhatifStoryTeller chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Romance of the sea, different kind of romance or is it just the Nami was thinking about Luffy? Well anyway, it was good
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
It's good, though I don't think that it's Luffy's reason. Especially when he said himself, if my memory serves me, that he doesn't want to own anything. He just wishes for all of them to be as free as possible - and that's, I believe, one of the reasons for which he loves the sea so much. It's vast and beautiful, with many things to offer, yet just as much greedy, ready to take them away. But the sea can lead to freedom and fulfilment of the dreams and it carries them towards adventures. I think that Luffy, while sitting on the figure head, admires it and contemplates. Thinks. And holds many other surprises ;)

But that's just my opinion :) Good job, anyway!
fandelyraandlance chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
great story!
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That's nice~ I can understand Luffy's love for the sea and I think that part of the reason why he likes the figurehead is because he's always moving forward. Thus, always facing the wind and looking onward towards the next journey! Feeling the wind has a touch of romance and freedom vibe to it which is why I love the wind~
asumi-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Um I did like this but how is this romance?

They didn't even talk to each other in here.

But still ,thank you?
justin the constant reviewer chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ya see foxchicka17 girls arent supposed to understand guys and vice versa its just the way things are
Tebolizer chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Aaw... This is like, romance in another definition. I like it. This could be true, you know. But I think Robin would've understand, if not Nami. :) Good job anyways! Perhaps the LuNa in this story is Nami's interest in Luffy?
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
well, kinda cute, but ... "Romance"? And "Luffy & Nami"? Can't find it
Hpwise chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awww 3,this is a really cute story, and I can totally see that being the reason Luffy likes that seat so much.