Reviews for Interest
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
please continue!
BlackEyePea chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Potsie is a character from the show Happy Days.
SpelldustQuill chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This pairing has got my interest too. I think Woody and Dolly have great potential and I really want to see how their relationship develops. I liked this story, I thought it was very sweet and I especially love how you had Dolly appealing to Woody's lankiness. I know there are a few out there who love to make fun of Woody because of that, but I thought it was nice to read a bit of love for lanky Woody
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hi AnthonyAngrywolf!

I'm afraid your private messaging is disabled so this is the only way I can contact you. I hope you get this!

So in response to your question, in Toy Story 3 when Woody first introduces himself to Bonnie's toys, Dolly makes a comment among the lines of "Woody, huh? Are you sure you're going to stick to that? I mean you're in a new room and all, you can change your name!" (I'm paraphrasing so it's not exact). Later in the scene when Woody is leaving the house he makes a comment about how he'll be in Andy's house in no time and all the toys make a series of playful comments. You can here Dolly saying "Sure thing, Potsy." indicating that she came up with a new nickname for him because she felt that 'Woody' didn't fit him.

So in a short summary Potsy nickname for Woody that Dolly made up in the third film.

Hope I explained it to you well enough :-)
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
What does Potsy mean?
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Is there gonna be more?
Misshumanoidtyphoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is really good! You should update this more! I love Woody/Dolly!
FanFicAddict02 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved this, I don't usually read fanfics, but I'm trying to study the couple for one of my fanfics...I'm not quite sure if I can see them in a romantical relationship, but I'm sure other people get around it...I know you do.

Keep up the good writing!
macadoodles chapter 1 . 2/14/2011

Much love, since it's Valentine's day :)

But more Woody/Dolly needs to be out there, and I think you did a great job. Please write more! We need more!

Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Lexi Camille chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aw! That was GREAT! I think you write Woody and Dolly very well! One question- What would it be called? Wolly? Doody?