Reviews for Black Cat
Melikalilly chapter 17 . 3/12
I love this story
Angel2564 chapter 17 . 2/24
Both Sammy and Dean got a heck of a lot cooler. John really is a jackass.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 17 . 2/16
This was a great story. Sad that John doesn't accept Sam and Dean, but at least Dean has Sam and Bobby. Glad that their all together and happy.
babyreaper chapter 17 . 2/5
Thx for updating even if it was short and very abrupt. at least it's finished and I suppose your glad. Really glad that Sam and Dean worked out and it was maybe for the best that the demon got John he might have been trouble for the boys later. :)
RogueStorm84 chapter 17 . 2/6
Aww sorry to see it end like that but good ending
midnightheula chapter 17 . 2/5
I like the way that you ended this story, it really wraps things up well. Thank you for writing this, it was awesome to read!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 17 . 2/5
Nice wrap up.
Barranca chapter 17 . 2/5
I actually liked this open ending, it was sort of bittersweet. Everything cannot go well in life, but the good things stand out in contrast.
hotshow chapter 17 . 2/5
I just finished reading this story and thought it was great. The way you ended it, with the demon army and the gate, it sounds like there could be a sequel sometime in the future. Is that possible? Thank you.
cold kagome chapter 17 . 2/5
Oh wow john just burn up (。) and no one ntoice lol. Aww love dean and Sammy are happy together ((・・))

Oh I wander if you can pretty please write a story the episode came this Tuesday that about teen dean I wonder if you can write one in Sammy. I love protective dean over his baby brother Sammy \(o)/ please if you lol. Or if you know someone who wrote one already \(*TT*)/
ktdog1 chapter 17 . 2/4
That's a great ending to an awesome story. I wish it could just keep on going, but I understand the need to finish it
midnightheula chapter 16 . 1/23
Awesome chapter!
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
So now Dean is a just like Sam yay. Glad that this isn't over yet. I wonder how John is gonna take this news.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Good chapter.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
That was cute, them playing around.