Reviews for Top Secret
Birdroe chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was amazing but partially sad and really beautiful. Like, damn, props to you. -salutes-
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I've always lamented that team Mustang didn't have so much of the spotlight they deserved in the manga. Sure, it kept the story from being scretched like another shonen titles, but I wish Arakawa released more side stories. Well, where canon left, fanfics fill the gaps.

Roy and Riza aside, I've read so much Havoc and Breda, but so little Falman and Fuery. His flat-ish appearance in the original story doesn't help either, so I find this one particularly interesting. It contrasts between the blank Falman everyone see with Falman, irreplacable member of the team. The last part about his respect towards Buccaneer ties well with the manga.

Short and simple, but surprisingly deep character study. Well done.
modokidori chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Falman needs more love! I'm glad you wrote this oneshot, it's simple and whole, I enjoyed it very much )
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was REALLY good. There aren't many stories about Mustang's subordinates (other than Havoc, who seems to be everybody's favorite for some reason), especially not Falman. I have to admit, I thought Falman was pretty boring too until he did some of the things you mentioned here. I thought this was a very astute look into his psyche, something that not everyone would be able to see.

This fic certainly deserved the place it won!
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Nicely done but you seem to have forgotten Roy in the start.
Emememe chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I loved this, a nice in-depth look at falman's character :) especially enjoyed the repitition, it really made it flow somehow and pulled the whole thing together
Emememe chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really love this. It manages to be all at once melancholy, matter of fact, observant, and somewhat beautiful. You really have Falman down and show a very good understanding of him. the last line, especially, I could definitley feel what Falman was feeling.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was amazing. There isn't a lot out there about Falman, so this was doubly fun to read. Both because it's nice to see something featuring a less popular character and because this is so very well-written. I'd never really considered that no one beyond those directly involved will ever know about Falman's finest moments. Or how secretly awesome he is. Which is a shame. Falman refusing to back down from Bradley is easily one of my favorite moments in the entire story.
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow! Cool! :D
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Nice. I don't see many fanfics centering around Falman, and this was an enjoyable read. I feel a little bad for him because everyone (myself included) tends to dismiss him or hardly notice him at all when the truth is that he's just as vital to the group as Havoc or Fuery. He needs more love!