Reviews for Dog Fight
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Update please?
kirara the great chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
no, no thats a horrible cliffhanger why?!
PaleAngel90 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Awww... I love this story,im eager to read more :(
Scream in dark chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
It is now 2013 can u please start writing again I am really excited to read more of this story thanks an have a good day.
PaleAngel90 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
AWWWWWW,that sucks i like this story so far... :(
Gamergirl-sayz-hi chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I REMEMBER THAT SHOW! wow... its been so long...
it got cancelled on the first season? seriously?
Allseer chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Im crying too! NOOOO! YOU CANT LEAVE! NONONONONONONONONONO! Elita just showed up and you cant tell us how that goes over!? EEEEEVVVVVVIIIILLLLLL! THE UNIVERSE HATES ME!
Idike chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I know this sounds horrible, but thank god! While it is tragic that you lost your files, I was terrified of the idea that you had joined the ranks of authors that have moved on from writing fanfiction without a word! I love this story and would have hated to see it abandoned. The worst part of that is the faint hope that has you checking on stories years after the last update in the hopes that the author will rediscover and finish it. So while it is horrible that you've lost your work, I'm just glad that you're back!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Aww *hugs*
1Timberwolf chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Damn, I'm so very sorry to hear about whats happened. Don't worry, I'm sure myself as well as all your fans will be here waiting.
CalicoKat35 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Addy to hear about that. Hope you get them soon.
I must say though that I am confused with this story. Was there one before it? If there is please tell so that I can understand this story better.
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
I can totally understand where you're comming from with this problem.

Roughly a month ago my entire Laptop crashed and wiped everything from the hard drive - I had no back-ups at all, now I have a 16GB Flash Drive that I back all my documents up on. Even though I may never fill the Flash Drive all the way up it is nice to have that security now that it has happened to me.

I was devestated when it happened since I had just finished the most recent chapter to my TF Story, and was getting ready to post it that evening after finishing that morning.

I have now managed to find via online and my few scarce notes in my folders/notebooks most of the stuff for my Stories and have now backed them up.

Once again I can fully inderstand how frustrating it is to not be able to write/update a story you are working on due to a computer problem.

Keep on perserveering and it will all get better in the end.
Windsofchange chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Optimus will stay with Sam, don't believe me? Read chapter 4 of 50,000 words.
Windsofchange chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Optimus won't leave Sam. everything will be OK. Everything will work out.
AGB chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Please update this-I really want to find out how they react to what Sam went through!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »