Reviews for Worth the Risk
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Haha it would be worth the risks! Nice story:)
Alex Kavanagh chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Good story. I especially liked the ending :)
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Another great look at a young Dick Grayson, both in and out of the mask. Even though Alfred and Bruce weren't big players, they both had great scenes and were completely in character.

It's official, I'm hooked!
Mandolorian Jedi dude chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Batgirl is 14! She isn't a pedophile! Good otherwise tho.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Well, I know I would at least try to write a thirteen-page story during the Grammys since award shows are a bonafide cure for insomnia in my mind.

All right, all right. The story itself. You know, the whole Babs and Dick relationship, although it seems charming now, could have definitely signed up as creepy back when it first got started. I mean, there's at least an 8-10 year age difference here and that might look cute in a fantasy but not if you put it into reality.

Okay, I'm getting off base again. Away bitchings, away!

The little dichotomy with Dick's grand exploits and his ineptitude towards Valentine's Day, while a little predictable, still made for a nice conflict. Likewise the description of Alfred may have been a bit unnecessary but the conversation between him and Dick was top-notch as expected.

You know, I'm not prone to making fun of the occasional grammar mistake (it's not like we have professional editors about, after all) but I have to admit that I laughed when Dick said "I have big dance to go too later." Caveman Robin destroys all that he observes.

So I have to admit that I wasn't quite as intrigued with this story as I was with most of your one-shots. The dialogue was intriguing as always and the characters were spot-on but I found it a little odd that Dick, after spending so much time pondering over how he didn't get to do what other people did, was immediately persuaded to getting used to not having a normal life. I mean, I see that the comic book Richard Grayson pretty much resigns himself to it but it's still kind of a sad thing to see for a character rooted within a simple but understandable conflict.

Of course, the story is by no means bad. I just think the message was a little shaky.
CRADLE chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OMG I 3 this, super cute, super fun and super super!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Pretty damn cute if I may so say.
Jason ToDD chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Glad to see this little number, I really do enjoy thise trips back in time to see young Dick Grayson's antics. Not a lot of interaction with Bruce, but the scenes with Alfred and Barbara were fantastic.

I'm off to read new chapter of Come What May!
jd chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
this is nice and i like how robin/dick act around the kiss from batgirl...
Jannah chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
If you could write a gazillion more of theses one-shots where Dick is young and adorable, I will be the happiest girl in the world :)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
too sweet - a Robin in love.
Mme chapter 1 . 2/14/2011