Reviews for Adopted Love
Lunari Sakana chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
oh poor Tobi he got taken away :( Yes Zetsu got well you know lol oh I loved the sex scene I thought it was sweet and special and funny and lovely and all kinds of good stuff! I love waiting for the best parts of a story it just makes it more exciting! You've done a wonderful job with this story I absolutely love it!
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Amazing! I love love LOVE it! Please write more soon~ I can't wait~
Lunari Sakana chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
oh Madara...I won't even wast words on you! Oh poor boys, and Konan, I hope Pein will make Zetsu feel better, next chapter, and I hope Zetsu lets him. I really can't wait until next chapter, I just know it will be a great one!
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
Wow I finally they all see Madara for the crazy person he is! I've been waiting forever for this chapter can't wait for the next one!
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
Madara is EVIL! ( I love this story it's awesome I can't wait to see what happens
Lunari Sakana chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
Madara you...you retard oh I want to pound your face in! I want to bite your ***** off and shove it down your throat! Ok whoa sorry about that Madara just pissrs me off! This was a great chapter and I cant wait for that lemon!
DupesClause chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
Poor Tobi! Bad Zetsu! -smacks him-

So I'm guessing the lemon is next? YAY!
Lunari Sakana chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
They finally kissed! Yay I was waiting for that, so cute and sweet! Lol Zetsu masterbating and pretending it was pein XD I cant wait for the next chapter!
Lunari Sakana chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
Wow now I hate Madara even more! Oh my goodness I wish the man a 1000 deaths! Whoa great chapter, poor Zetsu.
DupesClause chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
Oh god! Poor Zetsu! Madara that bastard! How dare he do that to him and want to do it to Tobi too! Grrr!
Lunari Sakana chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
dang poor boy, oh I hope they find him soon. Yay Zetsu gets a kiss, well he would have if that bleep Madara had not messed with him. Oh this just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for the next one!
DupesClause chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Oh shit! Poor Zetsu! Being forced to do such a thing! I have never hated Madara so much! Grrr!
Lunari Sakana chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
lol Poor Zetsu what a shock! lol I can so see this happening to somebody upon first meeting Kisame lol. Yay Pein and Zetsu are ok again! lol
KnowYourSecrets12 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
leaned

gud! 83
KnowYourSecrets12 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
realize,signature,practiced,recognize

traumatized,organization

i hope u dont mind me putting up th correct spelling uv misspelled wurds...JUS TRYN TO HELP! PLEAZE DONT KILL MEH! XD
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »