Reviews for Once Upon a Sleepless Night
Pyrane chapter 44 . 7/30
Very bitter, and than very sweet
Thanks !

Selfinflicted Poison chapter 44 . 7/9
This story is so going on my fav. list!
I did'nt even realize until I'd read it that I've really missed enjoying a plot like this. ;)
And the twist you brought to it were like icing on the cake. Well done!

Jag gick dessutom igenom din berättelselista och stirrade dumt på dem som stod på svenska, massa små krumelurer som inte hörde dit, men ändå fattade jag vad det stod! xD
Min hjärna var helt i english mode och jag har inte läst en enda berättelse på svenska på alla år som jag har plöjt igenom . Kanske borde jag ge dem en chans.. ;)
Hoppas allt går bra för dig över lag och att du fortsätter ditt fantastiska historieberättande!
Elizabeth chapter 44 . 6/4
Poor Draco! Harry is so oblivious...
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 39 . 3/11
I have to be honest. I've been loving this story up until now. This frustration of neither admitting their feelings has dragged on for too long and I actually don't think I can continue.
So many, too many perfect moments for it but nothing. And it's too frustrating for me.

So fantastic story, great ideas. Thx for sharing.
Bit still he doesn't say it. Smh
Agh just say it. Why can't they see that it will help them. Agh
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 23 . 3/10
Really loving this fic btw
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 24 . 3/10
Oh come on Draco just tell him. Stop being subtle.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 3/10
Haha oh this looks to be fun. I like your Draco.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 3/10
What? Draco actually told him? I'm completely shocked.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 3/10
Oh my. I can't even imagine what's going to happen. And why do they have to stay there for three weeks?
kizmitkojo chapter 44 . 5/17/2014
Absolutely loved this story though I kinda wish it showed what their future looked like.
so.ouka chapter 44 . 2/4/2014
Woah That was really good, chapters were not too long, not too short, actually You fic took me company every night during almost 4 days (and made me very sleepy in class), i also don't love when Draco and Harry are already together, i prefere to see how they make up, it's way more intrusting, otherwise i'm the same as you and end up not reading it to the end because of boreness. Anyway, it definitly was good! Congrat! And of course, THANK YOU.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
They are lucky that spell worked.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Just read through these las few chapters and whilst I feel the chapters are fast-paced with not much emotional depth put in I shall continue to read to see how this progresses