Reviews for Once Upon a Sleepless Night
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 39 . 3/11
I have to be honest. I've been loving this story up until now. This frustration of neither admitting their feelings has dragged on for too long and I actually don't think I can continue.
So many, too many perfect moments for it but nothing. And it's too frustrating for me.

So fantastic story, great ideas. Thx for sharing.
Bit still he doesn't say it. Smh
Agh just say it. Why can't they see that it will help them. Agh
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 23 . 3/10
Really loving this fic btw
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 24 . 3/10
Oh come on Draco just tell him. Stop being subtle.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 3/10
Haha oh this looks to be fun. I like your Draco.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 3/10
What? Draco actually told him? I'm completely shocked.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 3/10
Oh my. I can't even imagine what's going to happen. And why do they have to stay there for three weeks?
kizmitkojo chapter 44 . 5/17/2014
Absolutely loved this story though I kinda wish it showed what their future looked like.
so.ouka chapter 44 . 2/4/2014
Woah That was really good, chapters were not too long, not too short, actually You fic took me company every night during almost 4 days (and made me very sleepy in class), i also don't love when Draco and Harry are already together, i prefere to see how they make up, it's way more intrusting, otherwise i'm the same as you and end up not reading it to the end because of boreness. Anyway, it definitly was good! Congrat! And of course, THANK YOU.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
They are lucky that spell worked.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Just read through these las few chapters and whilst I feel the chapters are fast-paced with not much emotional depth put in I shall continue to read to see how this progresses
seab7297 chapter 44 . 12/12/2013
OMG, what a lovely story and I like the ending pretty much. *(smile)*

Thank you for writing such a good story
TalMocha chapter 44 . 11/4/2013
I am in absolute love with every single word of this story. I don't think I have ever seen more perfect representations of Harry and Draco, you captured their personalities flawlessly. Stunning from beginning to end.
Carling chapter 44 . 7/21/2013
I loved this story. My daughter just got back from a trip to that very same museum and saw the Hope Diamond there. Next time I go there I will look to see if that ruby is still there on display. I don't think I ever expected to read a story that had Harry and Draco visit a place I have ever been to myself. The display cases are very thick glass with alarms. It was very easy to picture this part of their adventure in my imagination because I've been there.

I loved the ending and I always melt at stories where they confess they are each other's firsts. I'm a romantic sap that way. I think it was very clever to have this story take place after the defeat of Volemort but have this leftover to deal with. The explanation for how Draco fell in love was a nice alternate universe surprise.