Reviews for Flipside
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Are you TRYING to make me cry? ;_; This was so sad...and raw. I loved it, because it was so beautiful and well written, but then hated it because it made me want to cry so much. But I am a man and shall not cry!

Okay maybe a little...

Loved the story!

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
Eradona chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG, just found this, and it is sooo good!

Amazing how they found each other, and bonded in the way that only two who share a similar experience can. Awesome!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is very touching. I like the idea of Rukia and Rangiku sharing a bit of themselves, forging a subtle and unspoken kinship from now on.
huan05 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love the bittersweet-ness of this fanfic, and I realized that I've been enjoying readings Hurt/Comfort fanfics and I dunno why, although I'm not the type of person who will cry when watching or reading something sad. But this fanfic has a beautiful level of sadness, good job and continue writing. :D
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really really really like this. It reaches a level of depth and emotion that not many writers manage. It's like these words propel their pain into me. Amazing job. I loved every second of this.
chelley.rising chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
... D: awww, that was so freakin sad! stupid tite kubo! hurry up and give ichi his powers back! the latest chapter made me want to bawl for some reason, seeing him remember rukia with this look of sorrow and pain on his face :( so sad. and then Gin! omg. he (tite) was seriously having the time of his life effing with our- the readers, emotions. First I thought he was a creeper, then I hated him, then I REALLY hated him, then...I still hated him, but was curious. Intrigued. Then I freaking LOVED him. THEN HE DIED Dx poor matsumoto :((( i feel for her. anywho, yes. great story. you should expand it! I'd love to read more(:
ali6220 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
lol _ despite you managing to make a Valentines day story as sad as that was, I really liked it. Good choice of wording and setting. This is actually how I would imagine for these two to spend the holiday.

Hope you had a fun day yesterday, I know I ate lots of chocolate and considered going to an anti-Valentines Day party, but didn't haha. Anyway, good story!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Technically, Valentines works differently in Japan then it does here... White Day and all, but sweet fic. A little rough on the paragraphing... you may want to seperate scene changes... that might help make it easier to read.
Chappygami chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*Thumbs up* That was a bittersweet Valentine fic yep, to see two girls broken like that at that date. In this case, I wonder who got it worse, Rangiku 'cauz of Gin's death ultimately proving her that he loved her (quite a sad confession if you ask me), or Rukia who has to be separated from Ichigo after having been so close to him, and who's now unable to see her and left broken by his loss of powers and of her :(. The reference to chap 423 and 436 had me between wanting to make a squeelike motion or sheding a tear, and the flashback of Rukia made me think a bit of ending 26 (while Ran's flashback made me think of deicide when Gin said his poem while remembering in the ep!). But at last, Ichigo and Rukia will see each other again, when that I dunno but they will :) (damn, you making me more impatient about it now xD).

Overall, a sad fic but seeing the actual chapters and devellopement well, it goes well with it. Thanks for that present to your readers and Happy valentine too Sally :).
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Is this after Rukia was saved but before the Bounto arc? :O Or?

Yes, this got to be one of the most depressing one shots that I've ever read...Not only for valentine but all-time..

But I gotta admit, it's very well-written.. I could imagine it unfolding.. and seriously, I've never thought of IchiRuki's relationship as this way.

Lovely GinRan interaction and fluff.. And it make it all the more sad when Rangiku returned to the present..