Reviews for HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Truth Seeker chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Arrigato Who-kun! Gomenesai. Sorry I couldn't comment on this earlier. Thanks for putting my name in your list, that's kinda sweet of you. Honestly, I give this a ten! Nice little delima you had with Leonardo. Oh! I'm also trying to learn Japanese, and it gets complicated with all the particles. You know? Like desu, yo, bakari, tsu, ato is easy, but it's tricky all the same. Think you could help?

If I were all, I would go all Raphael on Mikey. Let's just say I have his hot temper... I love the scene where he chases Mikey when he says 'I love my favorite brother'. Classic!

Anyways, I enjoyed this little fic. By the way, ever been to a city counsel meeting? I went to one , and I was bored to tears hearing 9 old people talk so formaly I couldn't understand them, not to metion they either dropped resolutions or did nothing a t all! (sigh) Ah, well.

Later Who-kun

Sayonara

Truth Seeker
Angel chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY HOPE that Angelme because if so plug ur ears now...

!
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww, that was sweet. Glad to hear that everything between you Leo is cool again ;) I loved the songs you picked, too!
Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OMFG u included your best lil buddy here! Awwwwww i will pay you to do a story with me and don as a couple...PLEASE LOL loved it the SWEETESR EVr btw u 2 shuld get 2gether..WE CAN ALL TELL U HEART LEO WOMAN ADMIT IT lol
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Yay! You and Leo made up! This is so beautiful! *Sniff* Cracked UP at 'blue girl.' Your stories make me so happy! And thanks for donating it partially to me! So happy now! Weeeeeeeeeee! Love you SO much! Go Doc. Who!

P.S. Your Mikey is SO adorable.
Yunuen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
hola who n.n

gracias por mencionarme a pensar de que ya no hemos cruzado palabra

cuidate