Reviews for Sapphire Eyes
JayJayMalik chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
Omg such an amazing story! Please update!
Gillyfruit19 chapter 14 . 11/28/2018
I’m loving this fanfiction so far. However I have no idea why Seph has to apologise at all. I know what he said to Red Arrow was a dick move, but I dont really think he needed to apologise to Wally or Superboy. I don’t know what he ever did wrong to them
Kay Stars chapter 19 . 10/8/2018
okay like wow saph is so awesome and needs a man also please update this story please
Ms. Believer chapter 19 . 3/14/2018
THIS IS SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
brown.vania chapter 19 . 2/26/2018
Is this still being updated? Pleeeease do not abandon this book! I Love it too much!
JayJayMalik chapter 19 . 12/17/2017
Hey,

Please update! It's been more than a year now.
mttmercado chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
forgot about this gem and started it again, I forgot how long it's been in the making!
twd1234 chapter 16 . 10/3/2017
PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE, do NOT make Saph a top. EVER! I can't be the only one who feels as if Saph should be or remain a power bottom. I feel like it suits Saph's character.
Alex061102 chapter 19 . 9/7/2017
I love this story. It's well put together, detailed and enjoyable. Tomorrow will mark the "One Year Anniversary" since you last updated. I am pleading with you to put up another chapter, because this is truly an amazing story.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/4/2017
It's too damn good to end in the middle :V I admire your style.
Kowal chapter 19 . 8/7/2017
Will you continue this? I hope so...
dlione chapter 19 . 5/5/2017
Still loving this story. I really hope Saphs parents come around if they ever do find out. Still hoping for a WallySaph relationship. ... :D
Love the story, please keep it up as you can. (I haven't worked on mine in over a year either, so I understand.)
HoodwinkedReaper chapter 19 . 3/20/2017
I'm going to be making an account to follow this story.

It's well written, the OC is well done, and despite a few small grammatical errors here and there I must say it's one odd the best I've read.
Fairdiane chapter 19 . 2/2/2017
Fight me...

I'm willing to go in an all-out war for Saph to be Bottom( I'm also willing to bribe with Sapphire Eyes artworks and reviewing every new chapter that you'll put in 2017)!

This fanfic makes me want to squeal in happiness or gush until my face is beet-red. I love your writing style and how you portrayed the characters( I can really see them reacting like this in that kind of situations:D)!

Saph is a completely, utterly adorable OC, I want to hug him...seriously the most cutest OC I've found in the YJ Fanfiction Archive!

Post soon!