Reviews for Play With Fire
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
...OMG, I LOVE THIS! NO OTHER WORDS... XD
tomboy101chick chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
A small smile appeared on her face. She closed her eyes, and let out a deep breath. Opening them again, she said, "Only if you promise to control your homicidal impulses."

A wide grin spread over his face. He lowered his head until his nose was almost touching hers. "We'll see about that."

He kissed her. And she didn't hesitate to throw her arms around his neck and kiss back. He meant it to be soft and gentle, but it turned into a wild battle for dominance; their tongues wrestling for supremacy, her fingers pulling at his hair and he holding her face with enough force to leave finger marks on her pale skin. Her lips were velvety, and tasted of the strawberry-flavoured lip balm she used, and he couldn't imagine how he had stayed away from this heaven for five years. He tore his mouth away from her, and started leaving soft butterfly kisses down her smooth neck. She gave a soft moan.

"Natsume... stop... we're in a public place right now..." She gave him a light push.

"This place is empty anyway; I don't see how it matters.

That's the part that i love
Motto-Motto chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Love it! Awesome piece of Work nd totally Hilarius 2! Just wat i expectd of u ;)
Leafless chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Love it. :)
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
HAHAHA! Well wasn't that just peachy. XD Just when I was about to give up for the night of trying to find some awesome NatsumexMikan fic, I find yours. And guess what? THANK YOU! I was beginning to wonder what happened to all the lovely writers and was wondering if I should start reading some incomplete ones instead. But lo and behold.

*cough*

Anyway, this was a wonderful songfic. Nice plot and well written and planned. The ending was especially funny. XD "It's not my fault that his clothes got a little warm all of a sudden." LMAO!
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love this. It was amazingly written! :)
nightrain12345 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
everything was so great and i loveed the beginning... but the ending was terribly sad! Poor Hedeki...

She really should've explained why, who and stuff instead of just saying sorry and stuff; i mean, he's her boyfriend, so how can she just cheat on him like a female dog?

also, why did Natsume burn his clothing :( i feel so bad for him getting dumped by seeing the woman he loves making out fiercly with another man and then getting burned. What on earth did he do wrong? :'(