Reviews for Power Exchange
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
This is honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever read. You should be overwhelmingly proud at your ability to put beauty and pain into words of no emotion. And to put truth into feeling. Please, write for the world. We need it.
adangeli chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
This was a very soul satisfying chapter. The slow build from things still being very wrong to things becoming more and more right was handled well. The emotions of the piece as a whole felt very real. I really enjoyed this piece.
adangeli chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I'm not sure how or why I missed this the first time around, and I've got to say I generally don't review multi-chap stories until the last chapter when I'm reading them after the fact. But I had to stop and give you my first reactions before I moved on to the next chapter. I know this is the "break it" chapter and that because of that the angst was incredibly high. And I've always loved angst. But I found this chapter particularly beautiful in its angst. The anger, the fear, the acquiescence...it was all so palpable. I'm actually champing at the bit to press the "next" button and see how this gets fixed. I'm not just reading for a conclusion right now - I'm reading for the experience of it. Thank you.
eve3514 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
loss can leave you breathless. feeling as though you cant fully fill your lungs. accurate and moving. simple and direct, draws me in with intensity but not drama. wonderful visceral reaction to your words. thank you.
Anibal704 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Loved this story. Definitely darker than the show, but I can could see these thoughts running through Booth's head.

Loved "the holy trinity of pain" line. You are a very good writer, and I hope you have more Bones stories to tell!
squintwannabe chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Fantastic
luckywynner86 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Such a great story, really!
alexindigo chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Can't remember if I have reviewed this story before but in any case, it bears repeating that you're an incredible writer. You have a such a way with words that the emotions it elicits is both intense and heartbreaking.

I don't particularly like Booth so I don't agree with the premise of your story seeing as how Booth has always been the one with the power here not Brennan. But you did bring out a few salient points, especially about how much of a doormat Brennan was in S6. The rest of S6 played out pretty much how you wrote it but without the angry sex. Booth was a boar to Brennan, as usual blaming everyone else but himself for his stupid decisions. He took it out on her and yet she stayed and took it all in with grace and poise because that's how Brennan loves. I'd argue with the whole 'have loved you for six years and waited' bit and his whole 'I knew' crap that Booth deludes himself into thinking, but I don't have the time. Read jenlovesbones' Public Opinion if you have the time.

Have read most of your work and I must say again that you an amazing writer. Every one of your words are used with purpose and intent, drawing out as much emotion as possible really. Thank you for sharing. )
Foodwise chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Hm, so I had to know how you write. And this, I had to brace myself not to read too quickly to not miss any details, but was so into it that I had a hard time slowing my pace as I just wanted to see where you were going.

Loved the symbolisms. Particularly the buttons in the end. 'Obedient little thing' had me almost laughing out loud. There was so much more behind this little subordinate clause. So much more... Won'T go into detail about what I thought about that, or I'd wind up writing a lot...

Loved the way you described those routines he went through daily, and how they changed in time. That tore at my heart. I get that. And it made me feel nothing but pure compassion.

I'm intrigued by your style.

Gonna read more soon...
manderleygirl chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Some days I find little gems in the world.. Thnak you for this one.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
No one wanting more of him and thinking never doing him any good. What internal dialogue.

Astoundingly evocative.

This story has so much weight. Whether this could happen or not, to me, is irrelevant. The through line of Booth's journey is astounding and rings true. You have depicted a journey you chose for this character of so eloquently and real. How he walked through the world.

What a lucky reader I am! Thanks for this.
Laivine0283 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hi there, I just read your profile page, and this fanfiction and I loved it!

I'm brazilian, so the poem in portuguese in your page caught my attention.

Congratz for your stories and please keep sharing your thoughts with us readers!

I hope
legggate chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
That was execellent. Thanks for sharing.
chymom chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Loved this! Do you have more like this?
vacruz2 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Since yesterday, I've read this story about 3 times, I'm not kidding. I love the last chapter, it makes me cry! Seriously, it makes me cry!