Reviews for Love Shlove
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Let me just say that even though this is from two years or so ago, I had to stop as soon as I saw the Starkid lyrics, and scroll down to tell you how awesome it is that you know that song too.
Oooajellybean chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great job! It was so cute! I loved the last part where Blaine stopped to ask if Kurt liked him!
CatarinaRites chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
cute cute cute!

Love your use of Not Alone :)

AVPM ftw! :)
sassy selena chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i love this story so so much haha it is like amazing
Puppylove chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was awesome! That's how the valentines day episode should have gone. I loved the song! I definitely prefer daren criss (sp?) as hp in avpm/s than as Blaine, but I'll take what I can get. Any way, loved it! :) Oh, great job with the characters after not watching for a while. The only thing that was wrong is Kurt's preference for tea. They specified his coffee order in the v-day episode. But that doesn't take away from the story, so no worries.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Interesting...I liked it. You're probably aware of this by now, but you called Blaine Blaise at least twice.
Don't Piss Off The Nerd Angels chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh my gosh, I love this ! Kurt and Blaine are so cute together XD

You made Kurt very... Kurt-y :D Okay, that doesn't make sense but Kurt was extremely alike what he is in the program XD

Thanks for making this Valentine's Day SO MUCH BETTER :D

-TwilightGleekxD
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
um, nice of blaine to cheer kurt u[ by serenading him. but dont u think it's weird that blaine asked kurt to be his valentine just because jeremiah rejected him? that doesnt seem fair to kurt. feels like he's a substitue or something..
InsaneOrange chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Loved it, even though Blaine and Kurt were totally OOC! XD

Btw, I don't watch Glee! XD
RawrCrystalx chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was TOTALLY AWESOME ;)
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011