Reviews for The Legend of Zelda Winged Ones
This never happened
midna chapter 31 . 4/29
You need to make a fan fiction TP one now! It is my favorite one! PLEASE!?
doodlemeow chapter 31 . 1/23
I came back to this story recently, having had read this year or so ago, and decided to read this again. This story was the first fanfiction I had ever read and it introduced me to the wonderful world of fanfiction. Thank you for -albeit indirectly- introducing me to fanfiction. Also, I want to tell you that this fanfiction was an awesome one to start with! It's super good! Not only does it make sense, but it also has some awesome action! Thanks again!
Really good chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Really awsome but link was searching for skull kid at the end of Oot/ start of mm.
BlueManiac chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
And Link was so close to solving the Riddle of the Gender. I loved the touch of the family in Gerudo Garb. Can you draw a picture of it and in deviantart I asked to use a pic from the the Return and Reconciliation fanfic.
BlueManiac359 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Taste like cucco...Can I have some?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
I can't read it now because you cursed and I loved it so far :(
shiro arceus chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
((Drat. Forgot to log in. Well I'll just tell thati'll probably post reviews on every chaps in here that I feel like to))

YES CHIRIN DO NOT BOTHER THE CUCCOOS THEYRE EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN GANON

Also, I really love this! I started reading this after I watched an animation in yt and I am very attracted to the concept! I also love how chirin is so playful and stuffs :D I really love this fic!

And OF COURSE LINK DID NOT WEAR DARK TUNIC MALON
Gonna read the next chaps now!
Lauren Chamberlain chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SINCE I READ THE IKANA BACKSTORY AND WATCHED "Winged Ones"!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
this is to long and you didnt write it just uploaded it
Silvara chapter 31 . 2/14/2012
Hi!

Will you label this wonderful story as "Complete" now, or is there more chapers to come?
Shade the Bat chapter 31 . 8/31/2011
This was REALLY well thought out.

Great story, plot, and i LOVED the characters.

Excellent job!
Irelandgal131 chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
wow i really liked your story! good job :)
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 30 . 4/19/2011
It was a bit quick, but overall, good story!
Sutchi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
OMG! I started reading this at DeviantArt, and i just couldn't beleive it when i saw it here! I adore this story!