Reviews for Conversations Over Coffee
dweissa chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
It's beautiful in its simplicity. :)
TaleTerror chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I have a perma-grin attached to my face too D
heartstrings13 chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Aw... So cute.
Knit Bug chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Thank you for this story. It was just like you said, honest, real, and no fanfare. I loved it. Truly I did.

Thank you, it was beautiful. Simply beautiful but not beautifully simple. It still had weight and body that makes me want to read more.

Knit Bit
themelody13 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
I thought this was a beautiful story. Definitely proves the point that no one has to get pregnant or marry a mafia boss to make a good story. (Not that I don't love fics like that, too.) It was just really nice to read a simple but genuine romance.
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
This is so beautiful. Omg crying. Actually sobbing.
Dani chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Oh my gosh, This may have been short but I think that is is one of my favorite things I have read! And as much as I wish that it could continue, I know that it can't. I really don't want it to. It is perfect the way it is :-) Thank you for writing this
LadyHazelK chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Aww! Loved this cute lil story! Thanks for writing!
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Cute story! Thank you for sharing.
Joanna chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
With such little words you relay so much, probably one of the sweetest stories I've read in a long time, refreshing and real and just adorably cute :) great story!
Dil9 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Really really sweet:)
Dil9 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That's sweet
Milita Cullen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I re-read this story. I love this that much. :)
missmelly chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Your economy of words is a stunning thing: you say so much with so little. Thank you for your words.
A.Jacke chapter 6 . 1/3/2013