Reviews for Conversations Over Coffee
TwistStix chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Saw this on TLS and realised I hadn't read this story. Read it, loved it, voted for it :)
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
So sweet, just so sweet. Sigh. Christy
Tinsley Warren chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
This was so perfect and so real. I loved every minute of it and every cute second these two shared.

I'm so glad I found this and got to experience their story. It was beautiful!
Tinsley Warren chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
This was the cutest moment. AH.

I've never loved numbers more. This was beautiful.

He's so swoon worthy, and they are perfect. I love this.
Tinsley Warren chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Aw! No...where is he? Why didn't he show?

And she did notice the boobs. I think us girls have a way of knowing when someone looks at our boobs when they are trying to be sneaky about it.

I would be avoiding facebook too...
Tinsley Warren chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
AW! I'm loving the sweetness of them and how real they feel. They aren't those smooth talking people you see in a lot of fics, they are finding their way and I love it.

Their flirting is cute and I'm glad he's going to be her number six!
Tinsley Warren chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Aw! That was cute! I'm glad she got him to question if he was the only structured guy she wants to play doctor with.

Their flirting and banter is so adorable, I love it!
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
He seems like he may like her, he cares about what she thinks and he leaves a pretty decently big tip.

He thinks a lot too, I wonder if he doesn't see himself as a big deal like Bella may. Hmm
2muchtrouble chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Had to reread this since it's up for fic of the week on lemonade stand. Still love it.
YayThisNameIsntTaken chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
this was a great written, sweet story. you express so much through your words, you are an amazing author.
shehazi chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Lovely! More?
Thanks for sharing.
Diving in chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awww, they're cute!
FleurdeLysff chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Thanks! It was short and sweet. Sometimes, it's really nice not to have the drama and all because honestly, I don't think real life is that dramatic for most people.
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awww... this sounds like it's going to be a sweet story. Totally in a mood for a sweet Bella and Edward.
KimiD chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Baby Steps Little by little Line upon line! Getting to know each other... I just love them.
1,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »