Reviews for Far longer than forever
I'mFlyingHighDefyingGravity chapter 31 . 2/23
I loved it! Yet another amazing story!
MissUpland11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is the best fic I've ever read.
Zelda rules chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I'm reading this again because it's epic. Second time around its even better:D
Hoplocks36 chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
wait...so is the baby green or not?
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 31 . 7/1/2013
So cute and I'm glad Elphaba and Frex are on better terms. Loved it!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
Grinning like an idiot throughout this entire chapter :3. And the last line cracked me up. 'Boq was eating his third piece of cake'. :D I absolutely adore your writing.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
My friend always asks me that, too. He wanted to do a project on it: Why Girls Never Go To The Bathroom Alone, but the teacher wouldn't let him :P. I always tell him it's because we want to talk while we're in the bathroom, but he doesn't understand it one bit. He's always like, 'Why do you need to talk in the BATHROOM?!' and then we're like, '... you're a guy. You don't understand.'
Anywho, even after reading it three times already, it's still such an amazing story :D.
StarWarsWicked chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
Blue
Fae the Queen chapter 30 . 11/29/2012
this is going to seem really random but can you pair GLinda with Corin just once please? I fell like he gets left out. It doesn't even hve to be long, it could just be a one shot. pretty please with sugar on top?
Fae the Queen chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
GREEN! haha I know its been a while since you wrote this you don;t actaully have to do it if you don't wnat to lol
Fae the Queen chapter 28 . 11/29/2012
OMG total girl moment right now! Love the song and the dress is freaking gorgeous!
Fae the Queen chapter 25 . 11/29/2012
he can't imagine his mom when they get engaged? what about the actual wedding if my mom's reaction to my sister's wedding is anything to go by
Fae the Queen chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
hate that! you go shopping and find something you fall in love with then look at the price tag and...never mind. Anyway, loving the story, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors to follow!
Fae the Queen chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
men and their food. hahaha they are just as bad as children
Fae the Queen chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
the image of the ring in my head is gorgeous!