Reviews for Love Hurts
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 2/18
So heartfelt and painful! My God can you write!
mariojoe chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
OH, a death story! not fair!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
That last line was beautiful. Peter couldn't catch Neal this time. I love it. The ending was heartbreaking, but that's what made it special.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
My word.

* She sits, frozen and still, as light from the glowing screen catches on the silent tears rolling down her face. Slowly, as quietly as possible, she sets aside her laptop and rises to her feet. Left and right she turns her head, gaze lingering on the closed doors of her darkened house. Behind those doors, peacefully asleep, are the people who mean most to her in this world. Her heart swells. "Tomorrow, as soon as they wake," She thinks to herself, "They are all getting massive hugs." And she smiles. *

There you go, that's me reading this. In case you couldn't tell, I loved it.
- Clara B.
CecilyLightwood chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is so amazing and sad...*wipes away a tear* amazing!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aww, poor Neal and Peter. I hope this isn't a death fic.
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
NO! You can't turn me a blubbering, emotional puddle and then just stop! DX

Please, please, please update this amazing fic!
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Marios and Luigis? lol

and as for your message at the end of the story... yes. It's reminiscent of what I say every year. Don't just wait for one day of the year to show the people you love that you love them.

I wish you would go further with this. It's really good.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
It's beautiful. Simply beautiful but still sad :'(
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I'm late to this party but I loved every bit of this fic and I had to let you know. It's so enjoyable when someone writes a good story with good prose and believable characters. I'm glad there are so many good writers in this fandom and you're definitely one.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
good story!
DarkRose4u chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow, this story had quite the powerful message. Definently one of my favs. :)
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
He- but- I- di- Eh- wh-...why! Did he die? He can't die! You can't kill Neal! D: you can't! I love Neal too much to see him die!

But that was amazing. I loved this. That sentence 'next time he would see him would be in three hours in a puddle of his own blood' oh man...I was in love with that. This was a really good little oneshot. I, for some odd reason, love sad valentine oneshots.
happychica chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Dad blast it, boys! How dare you make me cry! I took five minutes off from this awful homework assignment to read something cheerful, and you try to kill Neal. *sniffs*

It was nicely written though, and I believe he survived, because I can't stand sad endings. I'm such a sap that way.
Lia Walker chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I loved that "shit happens" Haha great story! Do you take White Collar requests?